Why is SP material out of print?
buzzgun
2008-06-07 02:43:43 UTC
Can anyone tell me which Puppy albums are still in print? Why would
ANY of them be OOP? On eBay copies of Too Dark Park are labeled OOP.
This strikes me as a bit odd. I have also not heard of a SP
anthology. Anyone agree there should be one by now? Regards - buzzgun
JD
2008-06-07 17:18:00 UTC
Post by buzzgun
Can anyone tell me which Puppy albums are still in print? Why would
ANY of them be OOP? On eBay copies of Too Dark Park are labeled OOP.
This strikes me as a bit odd. I have also not heard of a SP
anthology. Anyone agree there should be one by now? Regards - buzzgun
According to the following two web pages, many of their CDs are still
available:

http://www.bestbuy.com/

http://www.circuitcity.com/

Don't know where you're located but here in west Texas I'd have to mail
order them from one of the above, I see CCity offers free shipping on
orders over $24.
JD..
mimus
2008-06-07 17:05:04 UTC
Post by buzzgun
Can anyone tell me which Puppy albums are still in print? Why would
ANY of them be OOP? On eBay copies of Too Dark Park are labeled OOP.
This strikes me as a bit odd.
http://www.metropolis-mailorder.com/artist.php?artist=Skinny+Puppy

Maybe it's an off-edition of some kind.
Post by buzzgun
I have also not heard of a SP anthology. Anyone agree there should be
one by now?
No, people need to buy the CDs . . . .

(But see my blocks list just reposted for a start.)
--
Let there be classic SP throbbing, in spite of their recent loss of moral
fiber.