Help me find a place to sell many CDs
DougB
2004-04-25 04:33:56 UTC
I have many CDs to sell. A family member passed away and left them
for me. I like much of it, but I have no need for 900+ cds.

Lots of techno, electro, synth. This family member was very much into
midi and synth, he wanted to write music software, has a pretty
complete home studio, patchbays, synthesizers, mixers, sequencers,
etc.

Music includes 808 state, Scritti, Xymox, lots of Techno compilations,
lots of guitar stuff, lots of 80's stuff, etc.

I have about 100 items on eBay right now, but is that the best way for
me to get rid of it?

I posted just a text file of his music at
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/doug.birozy/cds.txt

Any suggestions are welcome!
DougB
DougB
2004-04-25 14:47:58 UTC
As far as price I'd take... There is a website called secondspin,
they will buy cd's half the price they sell them for.

Most any CD will be $4
They are all in excellent condition.
Shipping would be $4.40 (USPS Priority Mail with delivery
confirmation)
Extra CDs shipping would add $1 extra.

Totals including shipping
1 CD (8.40)
2 CD (13.40)
3 CD (18.40)
4 CD (23.40)

If there is any specific questions, feel free to ask.
DougB
jackthetab
2004-04-27 06:09:30 UTC
cd's can be shipped for $2.50 within the united states.
$4.40 is crazy!
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab