help with a lyric..
fx3
2006-03-03 14:17:46 UTC
A friend of mine has been quizzing me on quotations, all of which so
far have been easily found in the digital domain, except this one. I
have no idea what music this is from... This is a
really tough one because it doesn't appear to have ever been quoted
online before...
"One by one they came to a stop in front of the house, and then, in a
blink of an eye, they were men."
anyone recognize this?
LV GRID
2006-03-03 17:49:56 UTC
Post by fx3
A friend of mine has been quizzing me on quotations, all of which so
far have been easily found in the digital domain, except this one. I
have no idea what music this is from... This is a
really tough one because it doesn't appear to have ever been quoted
online before...
"One by one they came to a stop in front of the house, and then, in a
blink of an eye, they were men."
anyone recognize this?
I've heard that quote on a mix CD called Renaissance: The Masters
Series, Hernan Cattaneo. But I don't know where it's from. Can't find
my fucking liner notes. That CD isn't industrial. It's dark
progressive house. I'm sure that quote has popped up other places too.
It's eery.
--
LV GRID
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA