noisex ready for bookings...
=noisex=
2005-11-30 14:05:27 UTC
we are preparing an upcoming u.s. tour for summer 2006 and several
festival-shows in europe.
this time it will be a "best of 1990-2006" tour and will include a
remastered/remixed selection of all noisex releases and some
unreleased/new stuff...and of course another tourrelease!
in noise we trust and sex we do<
e***@hotmail.com
2005-11-30 14:17:45 UTC
maybe the band should change it's name to technosex since the sound is
no longer about the noise. once live in toronto is enough for me!
Hubert Feyrer
2005-12-01 12:04:36 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
maybe the band should change it's name to technosex since the sound is
no longer about the noise. once live in toronto is enough for me!
technoisex?

- Hubert
=noisex=
2005-12-01 12:44:19 UTC
hahaha, there are thousands of other people.- you don`t have to go!
2005-12-01 13:10:43 UTC
Post by =noisex=
hahaha, there are thousands of other people.- you don`t have to go!
Quite correct, of course. Nobody is forced to attend a certain event.

But don't get the guy wrong. Nobody in his right mind wants you to stay
forever a garage band, especially when he likes your music. It's also
quite usual for a band to change the style over time. However when also
the band priorities seem to change some people will get upset. Like,
this answer sounded like 'all that we care is getting thousands of
people in'. You're probably aware that Britney S or M Manson manage to
do that quite well, are you sure you want to go the same direction? If
yes, don't be surprised by some reactions.
Successful music doesn't have to be innovative or anything - being
fashionable and a bunch of luck are largely enough. There is succes for
a band which does good music and is appreciated as such, and there is
also succes for a band which does the music which sells better.
Everybody can choose his better fit.

=noisex=
2005-12-06 18:53:53 UTC
no, no.-
i ever did what i wanted soundwise and i wouldn`t change my name or
anything or stay in only one direction....being openminded that`s what
count these days!
accept or not but don`t comment any chenges etc.

that`s waht i meant.

rr.
j***@hexduxhmp.org
2005-12-06 19:56:31 UTC
Post by =noisex=
hahaha, there are thousands of other people.- you don`t have to go!
Yeah, that's a good attitude.

BTW, learn to post properly.
psykophant
2005-12-10 20:03:46 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
maybe the band should change it's name to technosex since the sound is
no longer about the noise. once live in toronto is enough for me!
I hope none of the current bands you spin ever evolve or change their
sound.
sheesh