[UK] Hyperdriver, Keef Baker and 4M33S Live in Leeds
Keef
2004-05-26 09:13:28 UTC
Venue: Brudenell Social Club, Leeds, UK
Entry: £3
Date: June 11th 2004

A night of experimental music, IDM and Hard noise starting the show
with moody ambience from 4M33S (AmbientLive records) and moving up to
hard drum and bass/breakcore/IDM with Keef Baker (n5MD records) and
finishing with Hard noise/Breakcore/Gabber from Hyperdriver (Beergut
Recordings) and interspersed with performances by DJ Gilly of
Wendyhouse's Mutate room fame.

Doors open at 8PM, show starts at 9PM

FEATURING:
Hyperdriver (http://www.beergutrecordings.com)
Keef Baker (http://n5md.com)
4M33S (http://www.ambientlive.com)
Todd Clayton
2004-05-26 14:46:00 UTC
Post by Keef
A night of experimental music, IDM and Hard noise starting the show
with moody ambience from 4M33S (AmbientLive records) and moving up to
hard drum and bass/breakcore/IDM with Keef Baker (n5MD records) and
finishing with Hard noise/Breakcore/Gabber from Hyperdriver (Beergut
Recordings) and interspersed with performances by DJ Gilly of
Wendyhouse's Mutate room fame.
Bring your earplugs. This sod likes to wind people up.

/me exercises his newly acquired British slang.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird
Keef
Me? I have no idea what you mean! *innocent*
Todd Clayton
2004-05-28 04:10:29 UTC
Post by Keef
Me? I have no idea what you mean! *innocent*
Suuuuure.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Keef
2004-06-10 08:01:41 UTC
Just a reminder that this is tomorrow night!
Keef
2004-06-11 09:49:33 UTC
Or tonight even
Locke
2004-06-12 18:30:51 UTC
One day Keef posted:
|> Just a reminder that this is tomorrow night!
|
|Or tonight even

Maybe you should refrain from posting until you have decided when it really
will be.

CU,
Locke

NP: Silicon Teens "Music for Parties"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Keef
2004-06-14 08:24:55 UTC

It's in 12 years!
Todd Clayton
2004-06-14 10:09:02 UTC
Post by Keef
It's in 12 years!
How did it go?

Did you wear your least smeggy shirt? The one with only 2 curry stains?
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Keef
2004-06-14 15:20:08 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Keef
It's in 12 years!
How did it go?
Did you wear your least smeggy shirt? The one with only 2 curry stains?
Indeed I did..

I really enjoyed it and so did the people who came. I've had some write ups..

http://www.sharpsinjury.net/gigs.htm

I look forward to the next one (which is likely to be in August!)