Leisur Hive at The Borderline, Sunday 9th May
leisurehive
2004-05-02 00:41:04 UTC
Leisur Hive
will be performing songs from their forthcoming album,
'3 Ton Edition' live at The Borderline, Sunday, 9th May.

With Purple Monkey, Symbiotic & C33X.

The Borderline, Orange Yard (off Manette St).
Nearest tube: Tottenham Court Rd.
Doors: 7pm.
Entrance: £4 advance, £5 on the door.
Call 020 7534 6970 for tickets.

Info / mp3s / forum: www.leisur-hive.co.uk

Todd Clayton
2004-05-02 20:29:07 UTC
Post by leisurehive
Leisur Hive
will be performing songs from their forthcoming album,
'3 Ton Edition' live at The Borderline, Sunday, 9th May.
Lemme guess, you're from Argolis right?
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
attracted to Evil." - Timothy McClanahan
leisurehive
2004-05-04 13:03:53 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by leisurehive
Leisur Hive
will be performing songs from their forthcoming album,
'3 Ton Edition' live at The Borderline, Sunday, 9th May.
Lemme guess, you're from Argolis right?
...Huh?

There's a branch of Argos near here if that's what you mean.

http://www.leisur-hive.co.uk
leisurehive
2004-05-04 18:41:38 UTC
Post by leisurehive
Leisur Hive
will be performing songs from their forthcoming album,
'3 Ton Edition' live at The Borderline, Sunday, 9th May.
...By the way, Leisur Hive are onstage at 7.30pm

(it was going to be much later but a lack of proper communication on
the part of the promoter has meant we've had to change the time)

http://www.leisur-hive.co.uk
Todd Clayton
2004-05-04 22:12:01 UTC
Post by leisurehive
...Huh?
There's a branch of Argos near here if that's what you mean.
...and you call yourself a Brit? For shame!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004WG7I/qid=1083708714/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-6137113-7007114?v=glance&s=video
--
Keef