Artists/Gothic/Industrial bands READ
Rapture
2004-12-10 13:02:44 UTC
As some may be aware I am very into art and music and have decided in the
last few days to start up a mega site to promote other
artist/bands/writer/photographers
etc...I am going to be building a mega-site to feature anyone that wants
to be featured (art/photography/writing wise) visually and to feature what
ever bands that are unsigned in the genre of gothic/industrial/darkwave
and also feature 3 or 4 of their songs on my radio station to promote
them.

SO, if there are any artists that would want to join this I will add you
on, if you do not have a site I will build one for you off the main site
and help you make prints, postcards, books, or what ever you want...Bands
I will do the same, and help you make Shirts, hats, bumperstickers...I am
going to be doing all of this for free...
If anyone is interested let me know, I will be starting the ground work
today
a***@hotmail.com
2004-12-13 17:23:35 UTC
Rapture,

I just read your post on the RMI, about starting a
website to promote other bands, artist etc... I'm interested in any
help that my band Entropy could get. Our music could be considered
"Industrial" although I like to just call it Dark electronics. My
band is composed of myself and Ben Buchanan who handles drums,
programming etc.. Our music is more in the vein of artist like Coil,
Download, or even Gridlock, Explosive percussion over dark soundscapes.
We recently did a remix for Android Lust which was featured on
"Stripped and Stitched" on Projekt records. For more information
check out our website at:

www.thelastwebsiteonearth.com

The website contains our own artwork, videos, sound files,
and of course music.... Let me know what you think, and any details on
your website is greatly appreciated..

Regards,

David Flick