BASHING new music?
Jett Black
2004-01-16 04:37:50 UTC
To "BASH" or "NOT to BASH" new music?

Last night, or perhaps I should say during the wee hours of early this
morning, when i was profundly "out of it", I wrote a response (within
a discussion I was having with a musician) on the topic of "BASHING
ARTISTS in NEW MUSIC REVIEWS". Now, if I said something profound in
this response, I'm certain it must have been accidental.. all the
same, the wording of my responses here do strike me as a bit
"profound"... and maybe you'll agree or disagree.

In any case, I believe this will give you a bit more insight into how
I and why I go about examining new music (at all) and sharing it with
the world.

to view the complete article...

click on "Read more..." @ my LiveJournal:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jett_black/

Visit & Post music news, personal info, and stuff at:
http://www.nocturnalmovements.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php
Arbitrator
2004-01-16 16:36:17 UTC
Post by Jett Black
To "BASH" or "NOT to BASH" new music?
In any case, I believe this will give you a bit more insight into how
I and why I go about examining new music (at all) and sharing it
with the world.
to view the complete article...
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jett_black/
I don't know why you're calling it an "article" when it's really
just a journal entry, or why you're adopting the whole "follow me, my
friends!" approach to generate discussion.

And your picture...... I don't know what to say. Did you use to post
here under the name Ruthven a while ago?