L E T T H E M U S I C P L A Y... A G A I N
Mårten
2003-09-28 21:13:03 UTC
The Rehab team present a one day festival focused on Swedish
industrial and power electronics:

L E T T H E M U S I C P L A Y... A G A I N

Saturday, 4:th of October, 18.00 - 01.00
Fylkingen, Torkel Knutssonsgatan 2, Stockholm
Admission: 100 SEK
Info: http://www.klubbrehab.com/

On stage: Institut, Sharon's Last Party, Ochu, Missljud, Koeff,
and Audio.Warfare vs ZON4002,

+ VJ:s Fetish23 and /F0
+ DJ Des Esseintes
+ AV/ART art exhibition in the bar
+ Merchandising tables from Cold Meat Industry and Segerhuva
Crudbreeder
I will be there for sure...
Mårten
2003-09-29 22:57:49 UTC
Post by Crudbreeder
Post by MÃ¥rten
The Rehab team present a one day festival focused on Swedish
I will be there for sure...
I counted on that...

// Mårten