Die Form - Ad Infinitum
Delameko Stone
2004-07-03 18:07:00 UTC

I finally got round to getting the Ad Infinitum Metro re-release. It says
there should be 18 tracks on the back cover, but there are only 16 on the
disc (essentially the tracklisting of the Trisol release).

What's the deal? Are there only sixteen tracks (meaning the tracklistings
wrong) or was there a batch of misprints?

Any info would appreciated, I don't want to pick up another copy to find its
the same...

Delameko Stone
Lief Kirn
2004-07-04 02:41:36 UTC
I'm not sure about the Die Form release. But I do know Metropolis releases are
notorious for having spelling errors, and misprints gallore. I wouldn't expect
anything less from them.
Crudbreeder
2004-07-04 12:51:26 UTC
Post by Delameko Stone
Hi,
I finally got round to getting the Ad Infinitum Metro re-release. It says
there should be 18 tracks on the back cover, but there are only 16 on the
disc (essentially the tracklisting of the Trisol release).
What's the deal? Are there only sixteen tracks (meaning the tracklistings
wrong) or was there a batch of misprints?
Any info would appreciated, I don't want to pick up another copy to find its
the same...
According to the Metro website it only has 16 tracks.
http://www.metropolis-records.com/?/artists/?artist=dieform
Delameko Stone
2004-07-05 23:35:15 UTC
Post by Crudbreeder
Hi,
Post by Crudbreeder
Post by Delameko Stone
wrong) or was there a batch of misprints?
Any info would appreciated, I don't want to pick up another copy to find its
the same...
According to the Metro website it only has 16 tracks.
http://www.metropolis-records.com/?/artists/?artist=dieform
Heh, probably the first place I should have looked :)

Thanks.

I actually looked at it again, and the CD is 71mins long, so they couldn't
have fit anymore tracks on if they tried (and inside the case the last two
tracks have ??:?? where their track times should be). What a friggin
mess... I knew there was a reason I don't usually buy Metro releases...

--
Delameko Stone