Incubus A Crow Left - Need an ISO -
IxSuBLiMxL
2004-03-03 00:03:50 UTC
Can someone hook me up with and ISO of the new Incubus....I will hook you up fat.

Email Me: ***@hotmail.com
Dean Rogers
2004-03-04 23:01:46 UTC
I know where you can get an ISO!

firsty go to your local record store and buy the cd, then take it home and
rip it to your hard drive as an ISO!

No need to thank me :)

Dean
MCP
well, he'd probably have better luck finding one for free on a -relevant- newsgroup.
iceolate