can anyone help?
abracadaver
2007-05-07 23:45:54 UTC
hi. my name is dave and i live in brisbane australia.i recently
received a megamix of industrial music featuring the songs headhunter
and starfuckers inc.if anyone could tell me the correct name so i can
try and order another copy id be greatful.my copy is now totally
unplayable

abracadaver
Per
2007-05-09 20:42:33 UTC
Post by abracadaver
hi. my name is dave and i live in brisbane australia.i recently
received a megamix of industrial music featuring the songs headhunter
and starfuckers inc.if anyone could tell me the correct name so i can
try and order another copy id be greatful.my copy is now totally
unplayable
Gwen Stafani did headhunter. Youtube told me:

--
Per - navian*comcast*net
mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
royalewitcheez
2007-05-10 10:18:24 UTC
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Gwen Stafani did headhunter. Youtube told http://youtu.be/sc71Z4qS330
--
Per - navian*comcast*net
mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
mimus
2007-05-10 17:09:29 UTC
Post by royalewitcheez
Post by abracadaver
hi. my name is dave and i live in brisbane australia.i recently
received a megamix of industrial music featuring the songs headhunter
and starfuckers inc.if anyone could tell me the correct name so i can
try and order another copy id be greatful.my copy is now totally
unplayable
Gwen Stafani did headhunter. Youtube told http://youtu.be/sc71Z4qS330
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Her own, or F242's?
Let there be throbbing.
Per
2007-05-11 02:57:19 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by royalewitcheez
Post by abracadaver
hi. my name is dave and i live in brisbane australia.i recently
received a megamix of industrial music featuring the songs headhunter
and starfuckers inc.if anyone could tell me the correct name so i can
try and order another copy id be greatful.my copy is now totally
unplayable
Gwen Stafani did headhunter. Youtube told http://youtu.be/sc71Z4qS330
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Her own, or F242's?
You need to get a faster connection so you can watch this mashup
masterpiece.
--
Per - navian*comcast*net
mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
mimus
2007-05-11 17:12:51 UTC
Post by Per
Post by mimus
Post by royalewitcheez
Post by abracadaver
hi. my name is dave and i live in brisbane australia.i recently
received a megamix of industrial music featuring the songs headhunter
and starfuckers inc.if anyone could tell me the correct name so i can
try and order another copy id be greatful.my copy is now totally
unplayable
Gwen Stafani did headhunter. Youtube told http://youtu.be/sc71Z4qS330
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Her own, or F242's?
You need to get a faster connection so you can watch this mashup
masterpiece.
The connection is cable (a little over 700KB/s at best, IIRC, more often
running in the low-to-middle 600Ks).

OTOH, I haven't been able to get Flash to successfully install over Ubuntu
(the first time I tried, I ended up with a browser, Firefox, that
terminated every time I clicked on a link)(any link).
Let there be throbbing.
Per
2007-05-11 02:56:57 UTC
Post by abracadaver
hi. my name is dave and i live in brisbane australia.i recently
received a megamix of industrial music featuring the songs headhunter
and starfuckers inc.if anyone could tell me the correct name so i can
try and order another copy id be greatful.my copy is now totally
unplayable
Gwen Stafani did headhunter. Youtube told http://youtu.be/sc71Z4qS330
I bet you watched it more than once!
--