Will members Jeff Stoddard
EU
2007-05-23 15:03:30 UTC
hey does anybody remember the band Will? It was Chris Peterson from
FLA, Rhys and a guy named Jeff Stoddard. He has a new project called
roughhausen but I can't find the cd anywhere? I heard a couple tracks
but I can't find the cd how do I find what label it is on?
Does anybody know anything about this?
Slipface
2007-05-24 14:58:37 UTC
Um, first hit on Google: http://roughhausen.com/

_d
Slipface
2007-05-24 15:01:09 UTC
Oh, and: http://www.myspace.com/httpwwwmyspacecomroughhausen
_d
EU
2007-05-31 17:20:42 UTC
Post by EU
hey does anybody remember the band Will? It was Chris Peterson from
FLA, Rhys and a guy named Jeff Stoddard. He has a new project called
roughhausen but I can't find the cd anywhere? I heard a couple tracks
but I can't find the cd how do I find what label it is on?
Does anybody know anything about this?
Oh, and:http://www.myspace.com/httpwwwmyspacecomroughhausen
_d
I know I found those as well but I still can't find out how to get the
cd? how do i find what label he is on?
EU