Killing Miranda "Consummate" UK RELEASE TODAY + US release news
richard pyne
2004-10-25 11:50:57 UTC
Greetings

Thanks for coming. Sorry we blew it up, damn yous damn yous all to
hell.

It's out ! Today ! The new album by Killing Miranda that apparantly
sounds like "billy idol being played by giant robotic owls".

Get down to thy local HMV. If it has it not, ask WHY.

If still unconvinced feel free to check out "conspiracy theory" and
"enter the dagon" from:

http://stage.vitaminic.co.uk/main/killing_miranda

Absolutely free, gratis, piss all.

Killing Miranda. "If you don't like us you must be a virgin"

STOP PRESS

Killing miranda's new album "Consummate" will be released on Dec 7th
in Canada by YDGS Imports and in the USA by the following companies,
www.allindies.com, Cargo USA & Super D.+
Deviancy
2004-10-26 10:33:27 UTC
Post by richard pyne
If still unconvinced feel free to check out "conspiracy theory" and
I heard the album today so I have to say those reading this should like
listen and go out and buy a copy. The album kicks much ass and it's
probably going to go down as one of my fave releases of 2004 unless the New
Kids toss out some kind of reunion cd.

Boy Meets Gun should be played in every club where dark lil minds are hungry
for new potent ear candy..
rivetmike
2004-10-26 14:31:59 UTC
Post by Deviancy
listen and go out and buy a copy.
Why should those reading this be sure to like it? I read your post and
I personally wouldn't buy the album as I heard a four track promo a
little while ago now.

Rivetmike
Deviancy
2004-10-28 19:00:35 UTC
Post by rivetmike
Why should those reading this be sure to like it? I read your post and
I personally wouldn't buy the album as I heard a four track promo a
little while ago now.
I don't think I said you'll be sure to like it. But if you have decent
taste you will. ;)

The four track promo has nothing on the 11 track lp but it's your choice of
course. I think it's one of the better releases this year.