Slipknot video
copperino
2004-05-13 21:04:54 UTC
Check out the new video at http://www.rhfilms.com

Click on Tony Petrossian (director), then videos

Holy muthafuckin shit, what a great video!
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2004-05-13 21:57:19 UTC
Post by copperino
Check out the new video at http://www.rhfilms.com
Click on Tony Petrossian (director), then videos
Holy muthafuckin shit, what a great video!
before anyone says anything, slipknot IS industrial, because korn
invented the genre in 1995. read your faq.
http://relst8.net/rmifaq.htm
(yes, this is just a mirror)
--
np: Nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192
Francois Labreque
2004-05-13 23:38:44 UTC
Program ended abnormally on 13/05/2004 17:04, Due to a catastrophic copperino error:

Since when is Slipknot on topic for this newsgroup? Did I miss the memo?

np: Coil - Constant shallowness leads to evil.
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
nerdsferatu
2004-05-14 19:37:11 UTC
[snip]
Post by Francois Labreque
Since when is Slipknot on topic for this newsgroup? Did I miss the memo?
weren't you at the meeting? :0)

http://www.nerdsferatu.co.uk