This Morn' Omina, Inertia, Katscan, Deathboy - Live in London 14.08.04
Cryonica Music
2004-08-11 20:31:28 UTC
Flag Promotions present..

THIS MORN' OMINA (Belgium)

INERTIA (UK)

KATSCAN (UK)

DEATHBOY (UK)

Live at The London Islington Academy

Saturday 14th August 2004

Doors 5.30pm

For more info:

www.flagpromotions.com
the Girl who wanted to be God
2004-08-13 15:13:08 UTC
Post by Cryonica Music
Flag Promotions present..
THIS MORN' OMINA (Belgium)
who???

marge xxx
--
I am only thirty.
And like the cat I have nine times to die.
This is Number Three.
Michael Johnson
2004-08-13 23:47:25 UTC
Post by the Girl who wanted to be God
Post by Cryonica Music
Flag Promotions present..
THIS MORN' OMINA (Belgium)
who???
A replacement band for Das Ich, apparently.

It looks like our favourite no-show merchants have done it again. This
is from the Flag website:

--------
DAS ICH ? FINALLY CANCELLED !!!
ORIGINAL TICKETS STILL VALID - Sat 14th AUGUST

Due to DAS ICH failing to return our calls/
emails for over 1 month + failing to confirm
details for their show (we also noted they have
another show in Germany listed for this date,
as well as our date !! on their website, and
given Das Ich's appalling track record for
cancelling shows) Flag have decided to cancel
Das Ich, and replace them with one of the
industrial scenes hottest acts THIS MORN'OMINA

Flag Money Back Guarantee ! You will not be
disappointed ! Anyone who attends this event
and does not feel it presents value for money
we will give a full refund to ! (Full refunds
also available to anyone who bought tickets for
Das Ich, and doesn't wish to attend. Available
from point of purchase)
--------

--
The subcultural life of Uncle Nemesis:
The showbiz years: http://www.nemesis.to
Dancing about architecture: http://www.starvox.net
the Girl who wanted to be God
2004-08-14 02:24:49 UTC
Post by Cryonica Music
Flag Promotions present..
THIS MORN' OMINA (Belgium)
who???
A replacement band for Das Ich, apparently.
yes, i gathered that. i meant "who?" in a more.... "never heard of 'em, how
come they're doing headline shows?" kind of way.
Post by Michael Johnson
It looks like our favourite no-show merchants have done it again. This is
<snip!>

its a good thing i never decided to be interested in their career or try to
listen to their music....
since the first time they cancelled on you, i have never believed anyone who
claims to have managed to book them for a UK gig.

they obviously detest playing in the UK, so i would certainly recommend to
any aspiring promoter not to bother. ever.
EVER.

still, who the F*** are "this morning's omlette"?

oh.. thats not how it's spelt.

marge xxx
This is Number Three.
Markus Dheus
2004-08-14 13:44:14 UTC
Post by the Girl who wanted to be God
its a good thing i never decided to be interested in their career or try to
listen to their music....
...which is a pity because they are a lot better than that crappy,
overplayed VNV remix of Destillat would make you believe.
Post by the Girl who wanted to be God
since the first time they cancelled on you, i have never believed anyone who
claims to have managed to book them for a UK gig.
They did play at least twice in London over the last four years. But
yes, they are not exactly the most reliable band in the universe.
--
Markus Dheus
***@newsguy.com
Locke
2004-08-15 15:25:17 UTC
Please let me quote the Girl who wanted to be God...
|whilst i was cooking some minute rice Michael Johnson typed:
|>
|>> who???
|>
|> A replacement band for Das Ich, apparently.
|>
|yes, i gathered that. i meant "who?" in a more.... "never heard of 'em, how
|come they're doing headline shows?" kind of way.

Who exactly are you that everybody doing a headline show has to
introduce himself to you first?

CU,
Locke

NP: Esbjörn Svensson Trio "Good Morning Susie Soho"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
| | / \ / _/| |/ /| _| / @ @ \
| |__| || || |_ | \ | _| (| \ |)
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
.
oldgoth
2004-08-14 06:42:17 UTC
Post by Michael Johnson
Flag Money Back Guarantee ! You will not be
disappointed ! Anyone who attends this event
and does not feel it presents value for money
we will give a full refund to
Silly!

martin oldgoth
website: www.insanitorium.co.uk
August 21st - NFD & Undying Legacy - £7.00
"You're not drunk if you can lay on the floor without holding on" - Dean
Martin