<DENVER> Disintegration is coming, Friday January 23rd! Plus a new night starting Jan 30th!!
slave1
2009-01-09 21:48:17 UTC
DISINTEGRATION!!
Our next installment is Friday January 23rd!

Flyer here:

Please join DJSlave1 & DJ0n1x on the main floor as we play a diverse
mix of music, new & old, and mix in as many requests as we can! The
first hour of the night will be all OLD SCHOOL goth/industrial music!

Drink specials are:
$1.00 PBRs before 10:30 ($2.00 after that)
Domestic drafts are $3.00.
$3 Idol Vodkas, Pyrat Rums, & White Russians!!
$2 shot specials all night!!
Now serving Absinthe!!!

Also... be sure to note Disintegration's NEW side project: STEAM which
starts on FRIDAY JANUARY 30th at Pure Nightclub (2549 Welton)!! This
will be Denver's newest dark indulgence... a different dimension of
sound housed in a luxurious new space!! Take our word, you will love
this night!!

http://groups.myspace.com/steamdenver
http://community.livejournal.com/steamdenver

DISINTEGRATION
EBM/Industrial/Goth/Electro/DarkWave/Futurepop
Every last Friday of the month!
@ BENDER'S
314 E 13th Ave. Denver, CO 21+ only
Large dancefloor, 2 bars, and huge smoking patio!

For playlists & pictures:
http://community.livejournal.com/disintegration_/
http://groups.myspace.com/disintegration
slave1
2009-01-22 20:36:27 UTC
Flyer here:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/icemachine1/flyers/bendersflyer...
[...]
This is tomorrow night! Hope to see you there!!