1000 Home DJ's?
Fromper
2005-06-09 04:08:49 UTC
Ok, stupid question about something that happened 15 years ago. Who
were the members of 1000 Home DJ's? I know Al Jourgensen and Trent
Reznor were in there. I remember hearing someone mention that Sascha of
KMFDM was involved, as well, but I'm not sure if that's true. Who were
the other members of that "band"?

--Fromper
Hebdomeros
2005-08-09 20:36:04 UTC
According to the little booklet that came with my blackbox anthology,
it just Al, Trent, and Paul Barker. No mention of Sascha, but you
never know. It was a pretty incestuous time.

heb
--
http://hebdomeros.blogspot.com