Tell me the most comprehensive and fashion heavy psychedelic trance-industrial person/group in UK now
kawarga
2005-11-21 21:33:10 UTC
We plan art event in London next april or may and going to invite some
heavy psychedelic trance-industrial groups to participate. Being not
quite in the industry I am not aware, so expect some help from members
of the group. many thanks.
2005-11-22 10:21:07 UTC
Post by kawarga
We plan art event in London next april or may and going to invite some
heavy psychedelic trance-industrial groups to participate. Being not
quite in the industry I am not aware, so expect some help from members
of the group. many thanks.
Try Robbie Williams. He's comprehensive, fashion heavy, can dress and
sing like about anything...

t***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-11-24 13:10:22 UTC
I don't know if he's "in" the U.K. now but he was last year: "DJ
Bagpipe."
http://www.cafepress.com/dartsi.11318850

Also check out Bob Recon who has performed on the radio station
Resonance in London and also performed at the Frieze Art Festival last
year. You can probably contact him through Resonance:
http://www.resonancefm.com/