Update your damn website already
Veni Vidi Exii
2003-07-01 03:42:42 UTC
Brilliant response. I really thought he did it himself.
Then why did you imply it? You say "why doesn't he update his
website"? He's probably not responsible for it.
--
-Chris
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."
-Shakey Mo Collier
paleophile
2003-07-01 07:47:08 UTC
Post by Veni Vidi Exii
Brilliant response. I really thought he did it himself.
Then why did you imply it?
Because people are capable of making innocent little mistakes and in so
doing sometimes imply things they didn't mean. This is obvious enough that
I shouldn't have to point it out, nor should people feel obligated to watch
every little single detail of what they write lest some smartass jumps all
over them for it.
Post by Veni Vidi Exii
You say "why doesn't he update his
website"?
Is that what Diane *said* or is that what she implied? By putting it in
quotes you imply the former which isn't very fair.
--
-paleophile (ask for e-mail)

"We don't do photo sessions any more. We had physical dummies,
replicas of ourselves made. They are plastic and more resistant to
photographs." --Ralf Hütter
Lloyd Touchada
2003-07-01 14:26:07 UTC
Because Ohgr doesn't maintain his website, a webmaster does.
--
SO his he retarded and cant speak for himself and say to his webamster UPDATE
MY WEBSITE