[Audio] Real Synthetic Audio - New Show Online
Todd Clayton
2004-07-04 16:43:13 UTC
While this weeks show is for Monday, it's actually being posted on
Sunday the 4th of July. Happy independence day to my rebellious friends
to the south! Please be on the lookout for big disc-like UFOs hovering
over your cities. I, however, must be dozing off on my medication again.
The first person who spots which track I played this week that I also
played about a month ago and emails me will get a free DVD. See? I'm
turning my mistakes into opportunities for you!

This week's show features stuff from Das Ich, Croc Shop, Culture Kultur,
Parallel Project, De/Vision, Seize, Mnemonic, and Obscyre. Enjoy the show!

http://www.synthetic.org - I want a cigarette dammit.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird
Keef
2004-07-05 13:15:00 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
While this weeks show is for Monday, it's actually being posted on
Sunday the 4th of July. Happy independence day to my rebellious friends
to the south!
Ah yes, the colonies...

July the 4th is the far more important Sheep Day in Skipton, Yorkshire..

http://www.sheepday.co.uk/

See.. Rebellion means you missed out on sheep day, fools!