[Audio] Real Synthetic Audio - New Show Online
Todd Clayton
2004-04-12 21:04:33 UTC
Well, here's the last regular show before I hop on a plane and visit all
my wonderful listeners in England. Hopefully the plane won't crash or
anything. Worse luck, as soon as I get off the train from the airport
I'll get hit by a car because I was looking the wrong way for traffic!

This week's show features stuff from Rotersand, Syrian, Neikka RPM,
Cesium 137, Icon Of Coil, Backlash, Blutengel and Laibach. Enjoy the show!

http://www.synthetic.org - Mushy peas are gross.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
attracted to Evil." - Timothy McClanahan
Keef
2004-04-13 10:08:18 UTC
Yes, mushy peas ARE gross!
Todd Clayton
2004-04-14 01:05:12 UTC
Post by Keef
Post by Todd Clayton
http://www.synthetic.org - Mushy peas are gross.
Yes, mushy peas ARE gross!
Good lord, haven't you been deported yet for such un-British thoughts? :)
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Keef
2004-04-14 08:36:18 UTC
Nah, I still think curry is the food of the gods so I'm still OK.
David Stallard
2004-04-14 01:06:46 UTC
The great thing about England (London, at least) is that at every
intersection they've painted "Look Left" or "Look Right" on the ground. I'm
convinced that saved my American ass on many occasions.

David
Keef
2004-04-14 08:37:34 UTC
Post by David Stallard
The great thing about England (London, at least) is that at every
intersection they've painted "Look Left" or "Look Right" on the ground. I'm
convinced that saved my American ass on many occasions.
That's because it's not always obvious because of the amount of one way streets.

It's the same in a lot of Leeds and Manchester too.
Drew
2004-04-14 09:15:41 UTC
Post by David Stallard
The great thing about England (London, at least) is that at every
intersection they've painted "Look Left" or "Look Right" on the ground. I'm
convinced that saved my American ass on many occasions.
Let's all take a moment to thank Christ for those signs. Now if I
could only figure out what the hell it is people are saying...

Cheers,
Drew
Post by David Stallard
David
Todd Clayton
2004-04-23 21:46:56 UTC
Post by David Stallard
The great thing about England (London, at least) is that at every
intersection they've painted "Look Left" or "Look Right" on the ground. I'm
convinced that saved my American ass on many occasions.
Trust me, they *did* save my life.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Keef
Hows your stomach doing?
Todd Clayton
2004-04-24 19:10:02 UTC
Post by Keef
Hows your stomach doing?
I'm a picture of health now. I was actually well enough to go out and
about on Tuesday. I'll email you later with the full monty.
--