San Diego clubs?
nolimitxxxx
2005-01-10 09:13:03 UTC
Despite what some people think, there's plenty to do in San
Diego..... you just need to know where to go - and go to the places
the fit your liking. The club scene is in downtown running through 4th
5th and 6th street - you'll find place like Rox, On Broadway, Blue
Tattoo, Onyx, 5th Quarter, Rock Bottom, Ole Madrid, E Street Alley,
Aubergine and much more. Other lounges and upscale places like the W
Hotel can be found within walking distance or short cab ride.

I work for Infinite Media in association with Eventvibe. We promote
some of the largest events here with the best headliner DJ's.
Whenever you're in San Diego, give me a call during the day before
you plan to go out and I'll get you and your people on the guestlists
to the hottest venues in town. TIP: Groups of guys I'm less likely to
take care of so bring the girls and we'll all be happy ;).

Go to AUSTINSTANFEL.com and get on the mailing list so you'll be in
tune with what's going on here in SD. Lots to do here - get on the
mailing list then give me a call during the day before you head out at
night.
I am going to be in San Diego until Wed. Are there any good club
nights? Not
looking for the goth scene mind you, just good hard elektro / ebm /
power
noize / pollution. Thanx in advance for any info........Qjack
Slipface
2005-01-10 16:45:37 UTC
Post by nolimitxxxx
Despite what some people think, there's plenty to do in San
Diego..... you just need to know where to go - and go to the places
the fit your liking. The club scene is in downtown running through 4th
5th and 6th street - you'll find place like Rox, On Broadway, Blue
Tattoo, Onyx, 5th Quarter, Rock Bottom, Ole Madrid, E Street Alley,
Aubergine and much more. Other lounges and upscale places like the W
Hotel can be found within walking distance or short cab ride.
I am going to be in San Diego until Wed. Are there any good club
nights? Not
looking for the goth scene mind you, just good hard elektro / ebm /
power
noize / pollution. Thanx in advance for any info........Qjack
None of those clubs, to my knowledge, host events with "good hard
elektro / ebm / power noize / pollution" as the poster requested.

I don't think we have a single club that will really fit the bill, and
our best overall club (Sabbat) is currently in flux between venues.
However, check here http://www.socalgoth.com/, under Clubs > San Diego
County for info on current club nights. You'll find more EBM and
electro than noise.

_d