Rare Sisters of Mercy song ....Naked Fringe ?
fergal
2004-01-24 16:09:40 UTC
There's some recording of a Sisters Of Mercy song I've never heard
before thats going about under the guise of " Naked Fringe " .

I realise this Sisters aren't indust ,but they aren't Goth either so i
thought I'd post here ,seeing as they appear to have no group, to see
if any one has any ideas what this song is.

As it happens I only have about 4.30 mins worth of it and it seems far
from over so I'm guessing it's probably quite a long song ..7 mins
perhaps.

Well as I said I'd be interested to hear what others think.

ferg
Locke
2004-01-24 23:33:49 UTC
Please let me quote fergal...
|Well as I said I'd be interested to hear what others think.

I think it's funny that you post this today, on the 10th anniversary of
the last time I've cared about the Sisters of Mercy.

CU,
Locke

NP: Mark Stewart "Dream Kitchen"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2004-01-25 01:09:18 UTC
Post by fergal
There's some recording of a Sisters Of Mercy song I've never heard
before thats going about under the guise of " Naked Fringe " .
I realise this Sisters aren't indust ,but they aren't Goth either so i
thought I'd post here ,seeing as they appear to have no group, to see
if any one has any ideas what this song is.
Hey, just because Unca Andy says they're not goth doesn't mean they're not.
Who said the bands get to choose? ;-) You'd be better off asking this in
alt.gothic, really, Goth or not, the Sisters have thousands of Goth fans.

Girl.
Doug
2004-01-26 20:46:25 UTC
"Life is short and love is always over in the morning" - Sisters of Mercy
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2004-01-26 21:42:47 UTC
"Fuck me and marry me young".
Delameko Stone
2004-01-30 20:39:19 UTC
"I'M NOT FUCKING GOTH!"
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2004-01-31 20:49:49 UTC
Post by Doug
"Life is short and love is always over in the morning" - Sisters of
Mercy
Post by Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
"Fuck me and marry me young".
"I'M NOT FUCKING GOTH!"
You are if we say you are, Unca Andy.

Girl.