Help identifying song (artist and title)
Joel
2003-08-16 17:59:31 UTC
Please help me identify this song!

Popular song played at many industrial / gothic dance clubs. The
refrain end's with something like "don't steal my show" or "can't
steal my show".

Thanks much!
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2003-08-17 22:01:39 UTC
Post by Joel
Please help me identify this song!
Popular song played at many industrial / gothic dance clubs. The
refrain end's with something like "don't steal my show" or "can't
steal my show".
Any more details? What style is it, more electronic than Gothic? Dancey,
downbeat, what?

Anyway, maybe someone can help me with one that I'm still looking for. Banging
techno track featuring a sample of F242's 'Never Stop V.1'.

Girl.