song information
T***@webtv.net
2003-09-23 05:21:32 UTC
I heard a sweet-ass song recently on a burned CD someone let me borrow.
They said that the song is called "Wilt happen die flute", and the main
chorus sounds like he's saying "White monkey fruit". It songs like
Rammstein and KMFDM in the beginning, but a higher pitched singer starts
up. Does anyone have ANY information on this song???
Todd Clayton
2003-09-23 11:37:40 UTC
Post by T***@webtv.net
I heard a sweet-ass song recently on a burned CD someone let me borrow.
They said that the song is called "Wilt happen die flute", and the main
chorus sounds like he's saying "White monkey fruit". It songs like
Rammstein and KMFDM in the beginning, but a higher pitched singer starts
up. Does anyone have ANY information on this song???
Die Flut by Witt/Heppner.

It's on a buttload of comps.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
tax fraud. - Dayv.
s***@webtv.net
2003-09-23 15:15:06 UTC
hey thanks man. I really appreciate your help.
nicolas chevreux
2003-09-23 17:56:45 UTC
Post by T***@webtv.net
I heard a sweet-ass song recently on a burned CD someone let me borrow.
They said that the song is called "Wilt happen die flute", and the main
chorus sounds like he's saying "White monkey fruit". It songs like
Rammstein and KMFDM in the beginning, but a higher pitched singer starts
up. Does anyone have ANY information on this song???
Joachim Witt, "Die Flut".

http://www.lyricsfind.com/lyrics/7935/78342.php

Nicolas

np: Curse of the Golden Vampire - Mass Destruction
-
Ad Noiseam:
http://www.adnoiseam.net
-