WANTED: Throbbing Gristle "Assume Power Focus" LP in vinyl
Vaughast
2007-04-05 03:54:58 UTC
Hello,
I'm looking to buy a copy of:

THROBBING GRISTLE "Assume Power Focus" LP in vinyl.

I can pay with PayPal only and I'm from Greece.

Please reply to newsgroup, otherwise I can't get your answer.

Thanks and Cheers,
V.
The Space Boss
2007-04-05 07:25:49 UTC
Post by Vaughast
Hello,
THROBBING GRISTLE "Assume Power Focus" LP in vinyl.
I can pay with PayPal only and I'm from Greece.
Please reply to newsgroup, otherwise I can't get your answer.
Thanks and Cheers,
V.
I just looked on ebay and the last one sold for $202. Why so
expensive? You can buy the CD for a few bucks..
Vaughast
2007-04-05 12:01:40 UTC
vinyl addiction my friend :-) I've got it on cd.
I know about ebay, I was the bidder of the $200
only to lose it in the last 8 seconds for only $2 more :-(
sux big time man!! anyway....
cheers
V.
Post by The Space Boss