beaumont hannat?
tyler
2004-08-12 21:57:18 UTC
does anyone know where can i purchase any of beaumont hannat's cds?
(besides auction sites)

thanks.

tyler.
np: hia & namlook - shado
WKR
2004-08-12 22:18:12 UTC
"tyler" <***@okcancel.org> wrote > does anyone know where can i purchase
any of beaumont hannat's cds?
Post by tyler
(besides auction sites)
thanks.
tyler.
np: hia & namlook - shado
try to www.gemm.com

I ordered from a few euro shop on there.
I would recommend "notions of tonality volumes 1 and 2".
His side project OUTCAST is decent trip hop too.

hth

np: substanz t "electric opium"
*seek*
2004-08-14 15:58:30 UTC
Post by tyler
does anyone know where can i purchase any of beaumont hannat's cds?
(besides auction sites)
thanks.
tyler.
np: hia & namlook - shado
It's all out-of-print, as far as I know, particular his better stuff:
the ones on GPR: General Production Recordings.
http://www.discogs.com/label/General+Production+Recordings+(GPR)

Auction sites (is there more than one auction site these days?!) are
probably your best bet for Beaumont Hannant.

seek
Access
You could try www.gemm.com.
Erik F
2004-09-01 22:33:05 UTC
Post by tyler
does anyone know where can i purchase any of beaumont hannat's cds?
(besides auction sites)
They're long out of print. I've got them, if you're interested
in a trade.
--
erik
http://lonelymachines.org