Livejournal
Suit C.
2004-10-19 17:42:36 UTC
Livejournal- a retirement home for RMI's aging voices, now beyond
bladder control?
Dayv's journal- Too political or not enough? Has Dayv sold out to
the corporate world while simultaneously settling for hetereosexual
monogamy? Is Jules Dayv's Yoko Ono- responsible for the death of RMI?
Did Todd digitally altar his icon to make himself look thin?
Keef
2004-10-22 09:35:28 UTC
Post by Suit C.
Livejournal- a retirement home for RMI's aging voices, now beyond
bladder control?
Dayv's journal- Too political or not enough? Has Dayv sold out to
the corporate world while simultaneously settling for hetereosexual
monogamy? Is Jules Dayv's Yoko Ono- responsible for the death of RMI?
Did Todd digitally altar his icon to make himself look thin?
I never knew any of these cunts HAD livejournals...

I do now!

HAHHAAHAHAAA
Todd Clayton
2004-10-22 15:23:16 UTC
Post by Keef
I never knew any of these cunts HAD livejournals...
I do now!
HAHHAAHAHAAA
Shit. There goes the neighborhood.
--
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |