Skinny Puppy Greater Wrong of the Right DVD On Sale At deepdiscount.com For $8.63
InfoMinister
2005-09-10 21:14:51 UTC
Well, this looks like a good deal. The Greater Wrong of the Right Live
DVD for $8.63 with free shipping.

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=RYK236384

If you want to get some details on what is included with the DVD this
SPV page has them.

http://www.spv.de/eng/skinnypuppy/default.html
Slipface
2005-09-11 18:43:24 UTC
Post by InfoMinister
Well, this looks like a good deal. The Greater Wrong of the Right Live
DVD for $8.63 with free shipping.
http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=RYK236384
Anyone know whether this company is legit? If it sounds too good to be
true....

_d
InfoMinister
2005-09-11 21:21:26 UTC
I got the info from Litany and some people on there have said it's a
good company. You can read the thread here
http://litany.prongs.org/index.php?topic=703.0
_d
dj_evol_eno
2005-09-13 19:21:02 UTC
The price it gives me is $16.60 (saving $8.35).
InfoMinister
2005-09-14 03:10:43 UTC
It's because Deepdiscount messed up and changed it today. I wonder if
we're still going to get it for that price or if they'll cancel those
orders. The current price is still the lowest on the net, though.
mimus
2006-04-24 21:00:49 UTC
Post by Slipface
Post by InfoMinister
Well, this looks like a good deal. The Greater Wrong of the Right Live
DVD for $8.63 with free shipping.
http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=RYK236384
Anyone know whether this company is legit? If it sounds too good to be
true....
_d
Deep Discount is most definitely legit. I buy DVDs from 'em all the time.
Their prices are low, but their selection is somewhat more limited than,
say, Videoflicks.
.sigzip:*
j***@hexduxhmp.org
2006-04-25 19:09:32 UTC
Post by mimus
Deep Discount is most definitely legit. I buy DVDs from 'em all the time.
Their prices are low, but their selection is somewhat more limited than,
say, Videoflicks.
Way to respond to a thread from 7 months ago :)

Bob
DJ Bat
2005-09-16 18:16:49 UTC
Post by InfoMinister
Well, this looks like a good deal. The Greater Wrong of the Right Live
DVD for $8.63 with free shipping.
http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=RYK236384
Ahhh... I love sites that won't even let you look around without turning on
your cookies...
Another site that won't be seeing me as a customer!