Track listings for THrobbing Gristle 24 hours CD's?
The Space Boss
2007-03-29 23:46:08 UTC
Is there a site that has the actual track listings for each of the 24
albums contained in the box set?

Also: I have heard that some of the TG-24 box sets contained a 25th
disc. Mine did not, and I am mad as hell about it.
Delameko
You only got the bonus disc if you ordered through Mute.
Delameko
2007-04-01 08:54:34 UTC
And, as far as I know, there is no complete tracklisting for the TG24
box. I'm guessing no-one has fancied taking on the quite considerable
task of breaking down 24 hours of often improvised sound...
The Space Boss
2007-04-02 07:36:02 UTC
Post by Delameko
And, as far as I know, there is no complete tracklisting for the TG24
box. I'm guessing no-one has fancied taking on the quite considerable
task of breaking down 24 hours of often improvised sound...
Hello, thanks for the clarification. Will you agree that there are
many songs performed on live TG and Psychic TV albums that have no
studio counterpart and that it is justification for collecting the
live albums?

Thanks.
l***@gmail.com
2007-04-11 02:21:54 UTC
Post by The Space Boss
Post by Delameko
And, as far as I know, there is no complete tracklisting for the TG24
box. I'm guessing no-one has fancied taking on the quite considerable
task of breaking down 24 hours of often improvised sound...
Hello, thanks for the clarification. Will you agree that there are
many songs performed on live TG and Psychic TV albums that have no
studio counterpart and that it is justification for collecting the
live albums?
Thanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TG24 :D I had the same problem finding
a track listing for my copy of tg+ and yeah, there is definately a
lot of stuff that tg did that was not done in the studio. A classic
example would be discipline, a really good site for more info is
www.brainwashed.com/tg or the tg mailing list.

Cheers,

Tim.
The Space Boss
2007-04-11 19:54:14 UTC
Post by The Space Boss
Post by Delameko
And, as far as I know, there is no complete tracklisting for the TG24
box. I'm guessing no-one has fancied taking on the quite considerable
task of breaking down 24 hours of often improvised sound...
Hello, thanks for the clarification. Will you agree that there are
many songs performed on live TG and Psychic TV albums that have no
studio counterpart and that it is justification for collecting the
live albums?
Thanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TG24 :D I had the same problem finding
a track listing for my copy of tg+ and yeah, there is definately a
lot of stuff that tg did that was not done in the studio. A classic
example would be discipline, a really good site for more info iswww.brainwashed.com/tgor the tg mailing list.
Cheers,
Tim.
Hi tim,
Thank you for that. Will you agree that "Looking for the OTO"
from Mission of Dead souls is a "mysterious" song?