The Klinik nowadays
Soterro
2004-06-01 13:20:28 UTC
Hello,

Just wanted to let out that I've seen The Klinik, with Ivens again, and
to my greatest surprise they rocked! Unlike the last years, eh.

So this was the news :) - if there's anybody still interested in The
(good ole) Klinik.

np: Nightmare Lodge - Vapours
Bill Causer
np: Nightmare Lodge - Vapours
illlektrik.toolz
2004-06-06 14:14:37 UTC
sonic surgery CD (hands cat.D033)
akhet 2CD (hands cat. B023)

***@handsproductions.com

http://www.handsproductions.com

cheers.
np: Nightmare Lodge - Vapours
Soterro
2004-06-09 13:12:22 UTC
Post by Bill Causer
Last I heard, they were doing some kind of psytrance stuff. The album
Sonic Surgery I believe? You got any more information on this?
They played old stuff, that's why I liked them :)
Now if there's something this old style coming out lately (or in the
next future), I really have no idea and I'll have to dig it out as well
- just had no time yet. I haven't heard Sonic Surgery either...

np: Caprice - The faerie chime
Erica Crawford
2004-06-28 19:57:18 UTC
Post by Soterro
- just had no time yet. I haven't heard Sonic Surgery either...
I ordered Dark Surgery Last week from Metropolis. I preordered it
anyway.
http://www.industrial-music.com/product.php?prodnum=HANDS+060&PHPSESSID=5ffcdece056ae9f82dd3085d44fbb6d8
I am taking a risk having not heard Sonic Surgery either but with
Klinik I expect it to e worth it.

Erica Crawford
Chicago