WTF
kinder
2005-02-24 00:16:17 UTC
FUCK YOU synth pop rocks...go suck your fathers dick.
Todd Clayton
2005-02-25 19:47:04 UTC
Post by kinder
FUCK YOU synth pop rocks...go suck your fathers dick.
Stevie, you forgot to take your meds again!
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
stevie seven
2005-03-02 18:02:28 UTC
its not the drugs im taking its the LACK OF DRUGS

i really dont feel good about that post, apologies
Todd Clayton
2005-03-03 03:47:18 UTC
Post by stevie seven
its not the drugs im taking its the LACK OF DRUGS
i really dont feel good about that post, apologies
I WAS RIGHT!

(It's what makes you, you Stevie.)
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
2005-02-28 15:02:06 UTC
Post by kinder
FUCK YOU synth pop rocks...go suck your fathers dick.
How impolite. If anything this post just proves that synthpop fans are
generally very inconsiderate, ill-mannered individuals.
Per
2005-03-02 02:01:51 UTC
Post by kinder
FUCK YOU synth pop rocks...go suck your fathers dick.
You seem a little violent for a limpwristed synthpop fan. Sure you're
not into powernoise?
--
Per - perATmeowDOTorg

mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688