Now Playing
mimus99
2018-08-20 23:30:54 UTC

%
2018-08-20 23:41:39 UTC
Post by mimus99
http://youtu.be/55GEKmQIJes
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+can't+find+my+way+home&docid=608000284504558020&mid=17278B4AB5D9F8AC4E4317278B4AB5D9F8AC4E43&view=detail&FORM=VIREHT
mimus99
2018-08-25 15:53:57 UTC
Post by %
Post by mimus99
http://youtu.be/55GEKmQIJes
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+can't+find+my+way+home&docid=608000284504558020&mid=17278B4AB5D9F8AC4E4317278B4AB5D9F8AC4E43&view=detail&FORM=VIREHT
Git-tars feh.

Half a century ago I complained there were too many guitars in the world
and not enough synths and woodwinds.

The synths have caught up a bit.
Let there be throbbing and saxes.
Snuhwolf
2018-08-22 00:17:02 UTC
Post by mimus99
http://youtu.be/55GEKmQIJes
много текно. я смотрю неел уонг
mimus99
2018-08-25 16:02:11 UTC
Post by Snuhwolf
Post by mimus99
http://youtu.be/55GEKmQIJes
много текно. я смотрю неел уонг
Eh, "After the Gold Rush" and "Rust Never Sleeps" were alright.

I'm not sure his finest moment wasn't the most fucked-up version of "Home
on the Range" ever, used in the movie _ Where the Buffalo Roam _: It
sounded like he was just about ready to slide off the ol' chair.
I don't have enough wits to spare to use downers.
Snuhwolf
2018-08-26 01:09:54 UTC
Post by mimus99
Post by Snuhwolf
Post by mimus99
http://youtu.be/55GEKmQIJes
много текно. я смотрю неел уонг
Eh, "After the Gold Rush" and "Rust Never Sleeps" were alright.
I'm not sure his finest moment wasn't the most fucked-up version of "Home
on the Range" ever, used in the movie _ Where the Buffalo Roam _: It
sounded like he was just about ready to slide off the ol' chair.
ohio is in his top ten...check out this balaika...