Bands like new Haujobb
e***@gmail.com
2005-07-17 22:59:36 UTC
Hello there,

I used to occasionally listen to Haujobb, but this album
called "Vertical Theory" has blown me away. Song structure,
synths, vocals, drums, effects, little noises, everything is
extremely cool! That's what I call new-school industrial.
Enough with that di-dit-dit-dit fake aggression :) Any
recommendations of work that is similar to this album?

Cheers,
n***@aol.com
2005-07-20 13:11:46 UTC
hi

you might like the new "Klangstabil" release " taking nothing
seriously", too.
www.klangstabil.de

also - if you like Kraftwerk as well i recommend "Anthony Rother" -
especially songs like his wonderfull "Biomechanik"

if you like a little more complicated music "Autechre" or "Mlada
Fronta" could also be yours....

... and don´t forget to give the old "Lassigue Bendthaus" a try!

greetings Felix

www.netz01.de
Cheers,
ctrlaltdel(at)angeldustrial.com
2005-07-26 23:03:38 UTC
Def check out Lassigue Bendthaus. They are delicious
Matter and Cloned are great.

-Bobby
http://angeldustrial.com bosotn ebm culture
http://biodustrial.com electro industrial radio stream

<***@aol.com> wrote in message news:***@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
hi

you might like the new "Klangstabil" release " taking nothing
seriously", too.
www.klangstabil.de

also - if you like Kraftwerk as well i recommend "Anthony Rother" -
especially songs like his wonderfull "Biomechanik"

if you like a little more complicated music "Autechre" or "Mlada
Fronta" could also be yours....

... and donŽt forget to give the old "Lassigue Bendthaus" a try!

greetings Felix

www.netz01.de
Cheers,
rWd