CDs for Sale
Richard Gould
2005-05-14 23:35:28 UTC
Prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Use http://xe.net for
conversions.
I accept paypal, money orders or cash (at your own risk)
If you don't like a price, make me an offer.
***@gmail.com

$4 Acumen Transmissions from Eville
$1 Bed of Roses Bed of Roses
$3 Blok 57 Blok 57
$3 Carbon 12 Very Harsh Frequencies
$1 Centuria Dreams and Feelings
$4 Circle of Dust Brainchild
$4 Clawfinger Deaf Dumb Blind
$5 The Clay People The Clay People
$8 Collide Beneath the Skin
$8 Contagion Contaminant PCB
$6 Contagion Infectant
$4 Corvus Corax (Not the Tanzwut side-project!) The Atavistic Triad
$4 Crocodile Shop Pain
$6 The Crüxshadows Tears
$9 Cubanate Antimatter
$9 Cubanate Cyberia
$6 Dark Illumination Realize the Error
$8 Dearline Int'l Cybrid
$7 Deathride 69 Screaming Down the Gravity Well
$6 Delerium Euphoric
$4 Delerium Karma
$6 Delerium Reflections Vol 2
$5 Delerium Semantic Spaces
$6 Dkay.com Deeper Into the Heart of Dysfuntion
$6 Echo & the Bunnymen Evergreen
$8 Evil's Toy Human Refuse
$8 Front Line Assembly Live Wired
$3 Front Line Assembly Monument
$4 Girls Under Glass Nightmares
$4 Good Courage Old, Broken and Destroyed
$8 Gwar Ragnarok
$4 Hate Dept. Meat Your Maker
$4 Bo Hansson Lord of the Rings
$10 Hagalaz Runedance Frigga's Web
$1 Harpy Harpy
$8 Haujobb Ninetynine
$6 Ikon A Moment in Time
$6 Intermix Future Primitives
$2 Intermix Phaze Two
$8 Lacuna Coil Unleashed Memories
$4 Lassigue Bendthaus Matter
$6 Lothlorien The Primal Event
$4 Mentallo & the Fixer False Prophets
$6 Mentallo & the Fixer Revelations 23
$10 Mila Mar Elfensex
$4 Ministry Dark Side of the Spoon
$6 Ministry Filth Pig
$6 Ministry Psalm 69
$4 New Mind DeepNet
$6 Nine Inch Nails Pretty Hate Machine
$8 Nine Inch Nails The Downward Spiral
$6 Noise Unit Drill
$3 Gary Numan Pure
$4 Old Man's Child The Pagan Prosperity
$8 Opeth Damnation
$12 Opeth My Arms, Your Hearse
$12 Opeth Still Life
$4 Paradise Lost One Second
$4 Remix Wars Strike 3 Velvet Acid Christ vs Funker Vogt
$4 Remix Wars Strike 4 16 Volt vs Hate Dept.
$6 Rorschach Test Peace Minus One
$1 Sister Machine Gun Not My God
$1 Six Sigma Détente
$4 16 Volt Letdowncrush
$6 Skinny Puppy Remix Dystemper
$2 Soundtrack The Blair Witch Project
$4 Soundtrack The Jackal
$4 Soundtrack Spawn
$6 Soundtrack Star Wars: Episode One
$12 Soundtrack Star Wars: A New Hope
$12 Soundtrack Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
$12 Soundtrack Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
$4 Spahn Ranch Spahn Ranch
$12 Summoning Dol Guldur
$6 Synesthesia Desideraturn
$8 Trylok Mind Energy Strategy
$8 Trylok Reliance
$4 Umbra et Imago Infantile Spiele
$4 Umbra et Imago Träume, Sex und Tod
$1 Various Artists A Different Mix Volume 5
$8 Velvet Acid Christ Calling Ov the Dead
$8 Velvet Acid Christ Fun With Knives
$8 Velvet Acid Christ Neuralblastoma
$8 Will Pearl of Great Price
$8 Will Word Flesh Stone
$6 Wumpscut Deadmaker
$10 Wumpscut Eevil Young Flesh
$4 Xorcist Phantoms
$6 XPQ-21 Belle Epoque
$3 Xymox Twist of Shadows
Fromper
2005-05-16 17:57:01 UTC
Post by Richard Gould
Prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Use http://xe.net for
conversions.
I accept paypal, money orders or cash (at your own risk)
If you don't like a price, make me an offer.
--- list of cd's snipped ---

Is it just me, or is this just a bad idea? Why would you post these to
a Usenet group? The readers here have no way of knowing we can trust
you, so why would we send you money? If you use eBay or Yahoo auctions
or something, at least there's some security. Besides which, I think
it's safe to say that eBay auctions will be seen by more people than
this newsgroup, especially if you post a quick note here to point us to
your eBay auctions.

Just a suggestion.

--Fromper
Sound Mirror
2005-05-17 03:13:26 UTC
Post by Fromper
Post by Richard Gould
Prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Use http://xe.net for
conversions.
I accept paypal, money orders or cash (at your own risk)
If you don't like a price, make me an offer.
--- list of cd's snipped ---
Is it just me, or is this just a bad idea? Why would you post these to
a Usenet group? The readers here have no way of knowing we can trust
you, so why would we send you money? If you use eBay or Yahoo auctions
or something, at least there's some security. Besides which, I think
it's safe to say that eBay auctions will be seen by more people than
this newsgroup, especially if you post a quick note here to point us to
your eBay auctions.
Just a suggestion.
how new are you to usenet?
run a search on groups.google.com for the search term "FS:"
Fromper
2005-05-17 21:45:40 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Fromper
Post by Richard Gould
Prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Use http://xe.net for
conversions.
I accept paypal, money orders or cash (at your own risk)
If you don't like a price, make me an offer.
--- list of cd's snipped ---
Is it just me, or is this just a bad idea? Why would you post these to
a Usenet group? The readers here have no way of knowing we can trust
you, so why would we send you money? If you use eBay or Yahoo auctions
or something, at least there's some security. Besides which, I think
it's safe to say that eBay auctions will be seen by more people than
this newsgroup, especially if you post a quick note here to point us to
your eBay auctions.
Just a suggestion.
how new are you to usenet?
run a search on groups.google.com for the search term "FS:"
I've been around various Usenet groups since 1991. Most of the groups
I've frequented over the years have forbidden these types of posts,
usually because there's a related "marketplace" group for this sort of
thing (rec.music.marketplace, for instance). Personally, I've never
trusted this kind of purchase from a random stranger, so it wasn't
until the introduction of eBay that I started participating in those
types of sales.

--Fromper
Sound Mirror
2005-05-18 03:57:04 UTC
Post by Fromper
I've been around various Usenet groups since 1991. Most of the groups
I've frequented over the years have forbidden these types of posts,
usually because there's a related "marketplace" group for this sort of
thing (rec.music.marketplace, for instance). Personally, I've never
trusted this kind of purchase from a random stranger, so it wasn't
until the introduction of eBay that I started participating in those
types of sales.
i bought a number of things severeal years ago from people on usenet (mainly
from this newsgroup) and was never ripped off once. since ebay has grown in
popularity, these lists have almost completely disappeared in this newsgroup