1000 Homo DJ's
David Stallard
2005-06-09 04:38:06 UTC
Members:
Al Jougensen aka Buck Satan - vocals, guitar
Mike Scaccia aka Ike Krull - guitar
Bill Rieflin akaee Willie Reefer - drums
Paul Barker aka Officer Agro - vocals, drums
Patty Jourgensen aka Viva Nova - vocals (Al's ex-wife)
Trent Reznor - Vocals
Crudbreeder
2005-06-09 10:35:47 UTC
Post by David Stallard
Al Jougensen aka Buck Satan - vocals, guitar
Mike Scaccia aka Ike Krull - guitar
Bill Rieflin akaee Willie Reefer - drums
Paul Barker aka Officer Agro - vocals, drums
Patty Jourgensen aka Viva Nova - vocals (Al's ex-wife)
Trent Reznor - Vocals
AFAIK it was never even a band, it was just some leftover recordings
with various participants released under that name.
And it still seems unclear if any Trent vocals were ever released.
jackthetab
2005-06-10 03:12:22 UTC
doesnt matter...it was one of the better wax trax
releases.....
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/_______________________________________\
http://jackthetab.deviantart.com/
Crudbreeder
I can't say I agree with you :)
Todd Clayton
2005-06-10 14:40:54 UTC
Post by Crudbreeder
AFAIK it was never even a band, it was just some leftover recordings
with various participants released under that name.
And it still seems unclear if any Trent vocals were ever released.
They were always Trents vocals, just pitched/distorted differently for
plausable deniability.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
Francois Labreque
2005-06-16 03:18:29 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Crudbreeder
AFAIK it was never even a band, it was just some leftover recordings
with various participants released under that name.
And it still seems unclear if any Trent vocals were ever released.
They were always Trents vocals, just pitched/distorted differently for
plausable deniability.
I figured you'd be the authority on homo DJs.

:o)

np: nothing.
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
Todd Clayton
2005-06-16 05:05:23 UTC
Post by Francois Labreque
Post by Todd Clayton
They were always Trents vocals, just pitched/distorted differently for
plausable deniability.
I figured you'd be the authority on homo DJs.
Well, I gotta be the authority on SOMETHING.
--