CD trade/sale: death/black metal, ambient, etc
Ostrich Beheader
2003-11-12 20:53:11 UTC
To contact me please email Sacrilegium_DNA at hotmail dot com.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/nepenther/index.html

Default price for CDs is $9 within US (shipping included), I'll haggle
with some of the titles.

DEATH & MELODIC/VIKING-RELATED METAL

Arch Enemy- Burning Bridges
Deeds of Flesh- Path of the Weakening
Exhumed- Gore Metal
Finntroll- Jaktens Tid (elements of Polka! On Spikefarm)
Incantation- The Infernal Storm
Kreator- Pleasure to Kill
Moonsorrow- Voimasta ja Kunniasta (Viking-ish metal on Spikefarm)
Murder Squad- Unsane, Inane, and Mentally Deranged
Napalm Death- Inside the Torn Apart (digi +2)
Salem- Creating Our Sins
Serberus- In Eternity (melodic death)
Windwalker- The Dance of the Elves

BLACK & GOTHIC-RELATED METAL

Anathema- Resonance
Ancient Wisdom- And the Physical Shape of Light Bled
Chaostar- Chaostar (Septic Flesh dark symphonic side project, like a
sci-fi orchestra)
Chaostar- Threnody
Covenant- Nexus Polaris
Dimmu Borgir- Spiritual Black Dimension (sparkly Euro digi)
Ebony Lake- On the Eve of the Grimly Inventive
The Equinox ov the Gods- Images & Forgotten Memories
The Equinox ov the Gods- Fruits and Flowers of the Spectral Garden
Helheim- Av Norron Aett
Moonspell- Irreligious
My Dying Bride- The Dreadful Hours
Opera IX- Sacro Culto
Sacramentum- The Coming of Chaos
Samael- Passage + Xytras 2CD
Sammath- Strijd (underground dutch bm)
Therion- a’arab zaraq lucid dreaming
Therion- Vovin
VA: Darkthrone Holy Darkthrone (covers by Emperor, Satyricon, Thorns,
Dodheimsgard, Immortal, Enslaved, Gehenna, Gorgoroth)
VA: Identity I, II, & 6

MISC METAL

Crowber- Past and Present (no tray card)
Fear Factory- Demanufacture (new in wrapping)
Testament- The Ritual

PROG/SPACE-RELATED

Alchemist- Spiritech
Darkxtar- Sju (Hawkwind influenced)
Eternity- Mind Games (self-released version)
Genesis- Nursery Cryme (classic Gabriel-era British prog rock)
Mayadome- Near Life Experience

INDUSTRIAL/NOISE-RELATED

Bloodyminded- Trophy (violent shouting over noise)
Discordia- Living Dead
Illusion of Safety- From Nothing to Less

AMBIENT/ELECTRONIC/EXPERIMENTAL

Aphrodisiac- Nonsense Chamber
Biosphere- Patashnik
Controlled Bleeding- Gag
Dimosioypalliliko Retire- Ianus (Greek radio experiment using music from
2 frequencies)
Jeff Greinke- Ride
Mandible Chatter- Hair Hair Lock & Lore
A Murder of Angels- While You Sleep (“damnbient” on Middle Pillar)
Muslimgauze- Hussein Mahmood Jeeb Tehar Gass (pro-Arab ethno noise)
James Plotkin- A Strange, Perplexing
Rodach- Musik Fur Fische
Schloss Tegal- Black Static Transmission
SETI- Above Black
Jonah Sharpe/Bill Laswell- Visitation

ALTERNATIVE-MISC (some of these should be a hoot)

Babylon Zoo- The Boy with the X-Ray Eyes (promo cut-up, has “Spaceman”
covered by Kovenant)
Blind Melon- Blind Melon (remember this?)
Frog Talk (frogs get you off? You’ll love this nature CD!)
Gus Van Sant- self titled (yes, the guy who directed Good Will Hunting)
Harvester- Me Climb Mountain
Nightstick- Ultimatum (politically charged stoner rock on Relapse)
Primitive Radio Gods- Rocket (remember, they had that one single years ago)
Radiohead- Kid A (overrated and derivative, but maybe you want it!)
Lou Reed- Transformer (pivotal 70’s glam rock)
SOUNDTRACK- Star Trek Insurrection (promotional CD-r)
U2- War (new in wrap, great 80’s rock before they became eccentric pop
stars)
VA- Telarc Collection, Volume 2

WANTS:

Alchemist- Austral Alien
Amon Duul II- ask
Autechre- ask
Camel- Snow Goose (+ bonus tracks), possibly other albums
Can- ask
Cathedral- The Ethereal Mirror (+ bonus tracks)
Current 93- ask
Death in June- ask
Evoken- Quietus
Faust- ask
Godflesh- Streetcleaner (+ 4 bonus tracks)
Halo- Body of Light
Kingston Wall- I (will trade multiple items for 2-disc version)
Kingston Wall- II (will trade multiple items for 2-disc version)
Naked City- ask
Napalm Death- Fear Emptiness Despair (+ bonus tracks)
Neu- ask
Ulf Soderberg- ask
Univers Zero- ask
John Zorn- ask

Send your lists. I’m primarily interested in 70’s prog and kraut/space
bands and neofolk/ambient/electronic. Always craving the more artsy
metal bands as well as some blistering industrial metal noise.
jackthetab
2003-11-13 06:53:00 UTC
James Plotkin- A Strange, Perplexing

i am interested in this....let me know

[...]