CLUB HARD DRIVE - London is Back!! - Friday 30th April
Cryonica Music
2004-04-14 19:47:23 UTC
CLUB HARD DRIVE is BACK!!!

FRIDAY 30th APRIL 2004

Playing the best in

ELECTRO - INDUSTRIAL - HARD EBM - RETRO - DARKWAVE

Resident DJ's:-

Elektrobunny (Inertia/Cryonica)
Elvis (Inertia/Cryonica)
DJX (Tenebrae)

with special guest DJ's

PLUS SPECIAL RELEASE PARTY for:-

SWARF - "Art, Science and Exploitation" CD
INERTIA - "Black Ice Impact" CD

A limited few will receive FREE Copies of these discs at some point during
the night!!

Venue: Bar Academy, 19 Parkfield St, London N1
Doors: 9pm - 2am
Admission : £6 or £4 with Flyer/Concs
Tube: Angel

FOR MORE INFO:

www.clubharddrive.co.uk
Keef
2004-04-14 22:31:25 UTC
What?

London was gone?

Jesus I'm glad I didn't try to get the train down there before it came
back! I'd probably have gone hurtling off a precipis on the rails near
Kings Cross.

Did it have a nice holiday or was it away on business?
------------------------------
www.sharpsinjury.net
to email me remove the "-"
Crudbreeder
It didn't call you?
Keef
2004-04-16 09:56:00 UTC
Post by Crudbreeder
Post by Keef
What?
London was gone?
Jesus I'm glad I didn't try to get the train down there before it came
back! I'd probably have gone hurtling off a precipis on the rails near
Kings Cross.
Did it have a nice holiday or was it away on business?
It didn't call you?
Don't tell me London has left me out of its group of friends.

Bastard city.