A Gift to You: Flash Terrorist.
i***@libero.it
2006-12-29 19:23:41 UTC
I want you to show how sometimes there are bands really great that not
reach the fame due to several fuckin' troubles.

http://rapidshare.com/files/9340378/FT-BFL.rar.html

This link is for "Body Fusion Limit", the only album released by Flash
Terrorist in 1995, an italian band.
This album gathers tracks composed since 1991. "Body Fusion Limit" was
recorded in one of the best studios in Italy, and the band spent about
30000$. then they signed a deal with an italian label, Nosferatu
Records, but pretty soon after the release of the album, the label
ceased to exist and so this was a tombstone on band's future.
This link is fully legal 'cause I've the permission of former member of
Flash Terrorist and further 'cause the label does not exist anymore.
For many years I've attempted to resume the band, but nothing seemed to
work about.

If you believe that cyber/industrial/thrash metal was invented by Fear
Factory, please listen to this album.

I'll be waiting for your responses. Thanks in advance.
i***@libero.it
2006-12-31 07:46:07 UTC
Any responses?
Locke
2006-12-31 14:51:38 UTC
Please let me quote ***@libero.it...

|Any responses?

Apparently not.
To be honest, I haven't bothered to download your gift yet. After reading
the line about 'cyber/industrial/thrash metal' and 'Fear Factory' I lost
all interest to do so. I apologize.

CU,
Locke

NP: Anenzephalia "Noehaem"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
mimus
2007-01-07 00:19:39 UTC
Post by Locke

|Any responses?
Apparently not.
To be honest, I haven't bothered to download your gift yet. After reading
the line about 'cyber/industrial/thrash metal' and 'Fear Factory' I lost
all interest to do so. I apologize.
That's as trivial as one of my objections.

You are hereby sentenced to review all the webbed music notices concerning
which have appeared in this group for the last year.

(Well, someone needs to do it.)
Let there be throbbing.
Locke
2007-01-07 01:56:06 UTC
Please let me quote mimus...
|On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 15:51:38 +0100, Locke wrote:
|> Please let me quote ***@libero.it...
|> |
|> |Any responses?
|>
|> Apparently not.
|> To be honest, I haven't bothered to download your gift yet. After reading
|> the line about 'cyber/industrial/thrash metal' and 'Fear Factory' I lost
|> all interest to do so. I apologize.
|
|That's as trivial as one of my objections.

True.

|You are hereby sentenced to review all the webbed music notices concerning
|which have appeared in this group for the last year.
|
|(Well, someone needs to do it.)

<459eddf0$0$1037$***@un-2park-reader-01.sydney.pipenetworks.com.au>
was the only one that was interesting for me. Actually, the music that
this message led to was merely okay, I must say I've heard better things
from Mona Mur in the past but I don't want to hold that against her.
Still, the music was good enough for me so that I will keep an eye on it.
Other than that I can't remember anything worthwhile advertised on RMI in
the past year. I recommend that you do as I did and forget about it.

Apologies to everyone who I may have overlooked. Nobody's perfect, not me,
anyway.

Okay, that's it.

CU,
Locke

NP: Azure Skies "Azure Skies"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
mimus
2007-01-07 03:31:13 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote mimus...
|> |
|> |Any responses?
|>
|> Apparently not.
|> To be honest, I haven't bothered to download your gift yet. After reading
|> the line about 'cyber/industrial/thrash metal' and 'Fear Factory' I lost
|> all interest to do so. I apologize.
|
|That's as trivial as one of my objections.
True.
|You are hereby sentenced to review all the webbed music notices concerning
|which have appeared in this group for the last year.
|
|(Well, someone needs to do it.)
was the only one that was interesting for me. Actually, the music that
this message led to was merely okay, I must say I've heard better things
from Mona Mur in the past but I don't want to hold that against her.
Still, the music was good enough for me so that I will keep an eye on it.
Other than that I can't remember anything worthwhile advertised on RMI in
the past year. I recommend that you do as I did and forget about it.
Apologies to everyone who I may have overlooked. Nobody's perfect, not me,
anyway.
Okay, that's it.
Damn, no wonder no one posts here any more.
Let there be throbbing.
Locke
2007-01-07 14:30:12 UTC
Please let me quote mimus...
|> Apologies to everyone who I may have overlooked. Nobody's perfect, not me,
|> anyway.
|>
|> Okay, that's it.
|
|Damn, no wonder no one posts here any more.

Yeah, quite sad, isn't it?

Actually, I can relate to that. I don't post to RMI all that much myself
lately, so why should anybody else? This thread was different because the
original poster specifically asked for responses. But apart from that there
is hardly any interesting discussion going on here, so I waste my time
elsewhere.

CU,
Locke

NP: Freunde der italienischen Oper "Edle Einfalt stille Grösse"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
mimus
2007-01-07 19:58:18 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote mimus...
|> Apologies to everyone who I may have overlooked. Nobody's perfect,
|> not me, anyway.
|>
|> Okay, that's it.
|
|Damn, no wonder no one posts here any more.
Yeah, quite sad, isn't it?
Actually, I can relate to that. I don't post to RMI all that much
myself lately, so why should anybody else? This thread was different
because the original poster specifically asked for responses. But apart
from that there is hardly any interesting discussion going on here, so I
waste my time elsewhere.
I have a fairly lengthy and provocative essay fermenting in me on Laether
Strip's latest, so, RSN . . . .
Let there be throbbing.
r***@hotmail.com
2007-01-07 07:41:14 UTC
Post by i***@libero.it
Any responses?
keep posted
r***@hotmail.com
2007-01-07 07:47:12 UTC
Post by r***@hotmail.com
Post by i***@libero.it
Any responses?
keep posted
that hosting site really sucks; why don't you give it to the pirate bay
or demoniod ?
r***@hotmail.com
2007-01-10 22:01:18 UTC
Post by i***@libero.it
Any responses?
it's not industrial, more like thrash or something. $30000 spent to
record it was a big rip off- should've used the money to get a better
distributor or something.

thx all the same.
Per
2007-01-15 14:30:06 UTC
Post by i***@libero.it
Any responses?
Will there be peanut butter involved if there were any?
--
Per - navian*comcast*net
mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688