RARE INDUSTRIAL RELATED EBAY AUCTIONS
Sinistrvm
2004-07-21 21:01:30 UTC
Auctions this time include...

Taint (lots more Taint stuff to be added soon!)
Residents
Lemon Kittens
Brainbombs
Mortiis

and various Celluloid oddities!

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=siniste
rchaos&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
DJ Eurotic
2004-07-23 16:42:22 UTC
least it's not some KMFDM cd...
Crudbreeder
2004-07-27 18:03:39 UTC
Post by DJ Eurotic
least it's not some KMFDM cd...
Unfortunately these auctions aren't that rare.
DJ Eurotic
2004-07-28 19:55:19 UTC
Post by Crudbreeder
Post by DJ Eurotic
least it's not some KMFDM cd...
Unfortunately these auctions aren't that rare.
I agree. Tell that to the guy trying to push XTORT as some rare gem a
couple months back:)
Locke
2004-07-29 10:09:29 UTC
Please let me quote DJ Eurotic...
|I agree. Tell that to the guy trying to push XTORT as some rare gem a
|couple months back:)

Time flies when there's no traffic in RMI.
Already a "couple of months" have passed since June!

CU,
Locke

NP: The Jesus & Mary Chain "Munki"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
DJ Eurotic
2004-07-29 18:23:45 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote DJ Eurotic...
|I agree. Tell that to the guy trying to push XTORT as some rare gem a
|couple months back:)
Time flies when there's no traffic in RMI.
Already a "couple of months" have passed since June!
CU,
Locke
NP: The Jesus & Mary Chain "Munki"
It feels it:)

and you're listening to "Munki". I love JAMC's older stuff most, but
I should break that out sometime...
Wormtumor
2004-08-11 01:27:22 UTC
Hey! Give the dude or dudette a break!