indianapolis, IN?
feminaexmachina
2005-08-13 03:29:48 UTC
Any resident of Indianapolis here have recommendations for music shops,
interesting exhibits/museums or nights/shows (~mid next week through
weekend)? Thanks in advance
Veni Vidi Exii
2005-09-28 03:53:49 UTC
Post by feminaexmachina
Any resident of Indianapolis here have recommendations for
music shops, interesting exhibits/museums or nights/shows
(~mid next week through weekend)? Thanks in advance
She lives!
--
-Chris
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."

"For that much man-on-man power, you had to step over into the
German industrial theme, the most manly music of all time."
- Hans Bunschlapen, of Zeigenbock Kopf
Statikfire
2005-09-29 18:39:32 UTC
i heard empress alyeayaeda is the hottest female djane around

THX,
Jason D
Lech
2005-09-29 20:49:33 UTC
Post by Statikfire
i heard empress alyeayaeda is the hottest female djane around
Curious... are you saying there actually are people who go nightclubbing to
merely ogle the DJ?

Yrs, &c. Lech
To mail me, take out the trash.
Todd Clayton
2005-09-30 12:10:24 UTC
Post by Lech
Curious... are you saying there actually are people who go nightclubbing to
merely ogle the DJ?
There was when I was still DJing...
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
Lech
2005-09-30 17:28:14 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Lech
Curious... are you saying there actually are people who go nightclubbing
to merely ogle the DJ?
There was when I was still DJing...
Hmm... I guess I should've asked if there *still* are folks like that.
Anyway, how naff.

Yrs, &c. Lech

Statikfire
2005-09-30 16:56:50 UTC
Well, DJ Rap is still around, isn't she?
For example.

THX,
Jason D