[Audio] Real Synthetic Audio - New Show Online
Todd Clayton
2003-07-28 02:23:30 UTC
Last week was about stuff I hate. This week is brought to you by ASUS
A7V600 motherboards, how much they rule, and my PCs good luck charm,
Rachel Ross. It's good to have a technology reporter to talk to when you
mess up your PC. Sometimes they force you to think the problem through.
(HAPPY NOW RACHEL?)

This weeks show is a repeat and features stuff from Gridlock, Assemblage
23, Replicate, Chiasm, Deathline International, The Strand, And One, and
Killing Joke. Enjoy the show!

http://www.industrial-radio.com - Stays crispy in milk.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
It's no fun when your cat starts thinking outside the box.
Rachel
2003-07-28 18:43:47 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Last week was about stuff I hate. This week is brought to you by ASUS
A7V600 motherboards, how much they rule, and my PCs good luck charm,
Rachel Ross. It's good to have a technology reporter to talk to when you
mess up your PC. Sometimes they force you to think the problem through.
(HAPPY NOW RACHEL?)
I thought maybe you'd add in something about how I could solder you
under the table... but that'll do for now.
Post by Todd Clayton
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
| http://www.industrial-radio.com | Electro-Industrial-Synthpop |
| irc.habber.net #rmipeople | radio for the net-generation. |
| ICQ: 56785153 | Unconventional. |
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
It's no fun when your cat starts thinking outside the box.
I think the Toronto Star wants the money you owe them for running one
of my quotes without attribution! You think I write pithy stuff about
cats for free?!? :)

Rachel
Veni Vidi Exii
2003-07-29 14:51:34 UTC
Post by Rachel
I thought maybe you'd add in something about how I could
solder you under the table...
How would he get his ass reamed then?
--
-Chris
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."
-Shakey Mo Collier
Jamie Rosen
2003-07-29 15:06:44 UTC
Post by Veni Vidi Exii
Post by Rachel
I thought maybe you'd add in something about how I could
solder you under the table...
How would he get his ass reamed then?
Cordless drill.

--

Jamie Rosen's e-book _Vessel of Heaven_ is now available from Jintsu Etexts
Check it out at http://www.eggplant-productions.com/jintsu
Todd Clayton
2003-07-30 12:14:09 UTC
Post by Veni Vidi Exii
Post by Rachel
I thought maybe you'd add in something about how I could
solder you under the table...
How would he get his ass reamed then?
YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY!
--
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
| http://www.industrial-radio.com | Electro-Industrial-Synthpop |
| irc.habber.net #rmipeople | radio for the net-generation. |
| ***@synthetic.org | Unlicensed, Unregulated, and |
| ICQ: 56785153 | Unconventional. |
I tell you, nothing works up an appetite like committing serious
tax fraud. - Dayv.