PWEI - This is Halloween/Ich Bin Ein Auslander edit
Josh Hammonds
2003-10-19 18:45:59 UTC
Does anybody still have a copy of this? It was a fanmade track that edited
together "Ich Bin Ein Auslander" by PWEI and "This is Halloween" from The
Nightmare Before Christmas. It was all over Napster two or three years ago,
but I'm having trouble finding it now.

Thanks,
Josh Hammonds
---
<]]]*>
Rivethead Extraordinaire
"When I grow up, I want to be a Transformer."
Todd Clayton
2003-10-19 20:14:50 UTC
Post by Josh Hammonds
Does anybody still have a copy of this? It was a fanmade track that edited
together "Ich Bin Ein Auslander" by PWEI and "This is Halloween" from The
Nightmare Before Christmas. It was all over Napster two or three years ago,
but I'm having trouble finding it now.
Yeah, I have it. Why anyone would WANT it is beyond me. Sounds
absolutely awful.
--
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |