Looking for help in identifying a song
Ryan
2003-09-18 06:24:12 UTC
Heya, folks!

Yesterday, part of a song became stuck in my head, and I would really like
to hear it again. I've spent hours, sadly, searching google, google
groups, lyrics search engines, and my CDs trying to track down this tune.
Having had no luck with that, I figured I'd ask here.

All I remember of the song is a brief part of what I'm guessing is its
ending, where a female vocalist, with a bit of anguished emotion, sings
"But I love you, I love you, I love you..." I honestly can't recall any of
the music from the song, but want to say that it has a gothic-industrial-
ish feel with a slowed tempo. Then again, it may very well be George
Michael or Scooter.

If anyone happens to have an idea of what this might be, I'd be most
appreciative of your help! Thanks!

-Ryan
LuRidFOcktTeabAg
2003-09-18 16:30:16 UTC
Maybe "Technoir" ???
Veni Vidi Exii
2003-09-18 16:36:24 UTC
I ... want to say that it has a gothic-
industrial-ish feel with a slowed tempo. Then again, it may
very well be George Michael or Scooter.
Common mistake.
--
-Chris

np: Noon - After vs Dynamic Syncopation - The Essence
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."
-Shakey Mo Collier
Anders Helmer
2003-09-19 09:35:50 UTC
Post by Ryan
Heya, folks!
Yesterday, part of a song became stuck in my head, and I would really like
to hear it again. I've spent hours, sadly, searching google, google
groups, lyrics search engines, and my CDs trying to track down this tune.
Having had no luck with that, I figured I'd ask here.
All I remember of the song is a brief part of what I'm guessing is its
ending, where a female vocalist, with a bit of anguished emotion, sings
"But I love you, I love you, I love you..." I honestly can't recall any of
the music from the song, but want to say that it has a gothic-industrial-
ish feel with a slowed tempo. Then again, it may very well be George
Michael or Scooter.
If anyone happens to have an idea of what this might be, I'd be most
appreciative of your help! Thanks!
-Ryan
Must be Vampire (Tasty mix) by Heavy Water Factory from their album Cries
from Hell (remixes of pain).

/Anders
np: Zombie Commandos From Hell!
Ryan
2003-09-19 11:03:11 UTC
Post by Anders Helmer
Must be Vampire (Tasty mix) by Heavy Water Factory from their album
Cries from Hell (remixes of pain).
/Anders
np: Zombie Commandos From Hell!
Ahhhh, yes! That would be it!

This one was really driving me batty, and hearing it again was
overwhelmingly relieving. Now I won't mind having it stuck in my head all
day, or so I hope.

Thanks a ton!

-Ryan