Alternative girls kissing contest...
Cable
2004-04-30 05:20:10 UTC
SUNDAY, May 30th MEMORIAL DAY
HARDWARE 4 with performance's by: DJ's Cable, Darks Choir, Nameless,
Oey, Rev. Edit, and Archimedes
Ticket prices for All-Ages: $7
At The Phantasy Complex, 11802 Detroit Ave. Lakewood OH 44107

3 rooms of music.
Room One- Industrial, futurepop, hardtrance with DJ's Cable and Darks
Choir
Room Two- powernoise with DJ's Archimedes and Nameless
Room Three- CLASSIC alternative, goth, industrial with DJ's Oey and
Rev. Edit

PLUS

ALTERNATIVE GIRLS KISSING ALTERNATIVE GIRLS CONTEST. Goth, punk, industrial,
raver, whatever, no cookie cutters - best kiss gets $200 CASH PRIZE.
Winner will be determined by the AUDIENCE.
Todd Clayton
2004-05-01 00:57:11 UTC
Post by Cable
ALTERNATIVE GIRLS KISSING ALTERNATIVE GIRLS CONTEST. Goth, punk, industrial,
raver, whatever, no cookie cutters - best kiss gets $200 CASH PRIZE.
Winner will be determined by the AUDIENCE.
You sir, are my hero.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
attracted to Evil." - Timothy McClanahan
Doug
2004-05-01 02:37:38 UTC
Post by Cable
Lakewood OH
I'm so there....
--
-Doug-
http://www.livejournal.com/~xxdougxx
jackthetab
2004-05-02 06:10:07 UTC
sounds pretty lame actually.
trying to lure people in to see a crappy
show with sex???

of course, what do you expect for detroit.
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/_______________________________________\
die Intensität eines Automobilunfalles,
ist einfach erstaunlich.
jackthetab
2004-05-02 06:10:30 UTC
i meant detroit ave :-)
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/_______________________________________\
Per
2004-05-21 07:00:49 UTC
Post by Cable
ALTERNATIVE GIRLS KISSING ALTERNATIVE GIRLS CONTEST. Goth, punk, industrial,
raver, whatever, no cookie cutters - best kiss gets $200 CASH PRIZE.
Winner will be determined by the AUDIENCE.
I want to jugde, I Want To Judge, I WANT TO JUDGE!!!!11!1
--
Per - perATmeowDOTorg

mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688