[boston] playlists : Hell and Transmission @ ManRay : 11&12.july.2k3
Pandora
2003-07-14 22:28:42 UTC
Note to self, don't reply to anything when you're not awake.
This was to have been a personal email.

Apologies to THE RMI.

Bows head.

Yawns,

Rachel
Todd Clayton
2003-07-15 01:55:39 UTC
Post by Pandora
Note to self, don't reply to anything when you're not awake.
This was to have been a personal email.
Post by Pandora
Apologies to THE RMI.
...and it's THEE RMI. I'm sure the Doc is rolling over in his grave.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
It's no fun when your cat starts thinking outside the box.
Shervin Fatehi
2003-07-15 02:31:03 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Pandora
Apologies to THE RMI.
...and it's THEE RMI. I'm sure the Doc is rolling over in his grave.
Well, if THEE DOK wasn't rolling over in his grave before, he sure is now.

Shervin (GKL)
np: UNKLE and Thom Yorke, "Rabbit in Your Headlights"
Todd Clayton
2003-07-15 05:04:20 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
I'm sure the Doc is rolling over in
his grave.
I'm sure Thee Dok is too.
Yes yes. I suck.

Hopefully this'll get him to actually post again.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Veni Vidi Exii
2003-07-18 00:32:24 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Todd Clayton
I'm sure the Doc is rolling over in
his grave.
I'm sure Thee Dok is too.
Yes yes. I suck.
Suck what? ;P
Its DJ Hot Toddy, do you really have to ask? Here, let me
illustrate for you ...

8=====D
--
-Chris

np: Paul Elstak - Luv U More
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."
-Shakey Mo Collier
Pandora
2003-07-23 22:59:30 UTC
Post by Veni Vidi Exii
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Todd Clayton
I'm sure the Doc is rolling over in
his grave.
I'm sure Thee Dok is too.
Yes yes. I suck.
Suck what? ;P
Its DJ Hot Toddy, do you really have to ask? Here, let me
illustrate for you ...
8=====D
--
-Chris
Is it really that big? ;)

Oh my! Is it getting hot in here or something? Bah, I must be
bored.

So what's been released in the last 6 months that I just have to
have, oh wise one?

Rachel

np: Projekt Promo 2003.1