Has Kompressor Met his Match???
Top Hat Killer hater of top hats
2003-10-21 21:55:41 UTC
A friend of mine emailed this to me and i laughed so hard I nearly Plotzed!!
http://music.mp3lizard.com/expander1

Expander guy seems pretty mad at Kompressor.
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-10-21 22:12:42 UTC
Post by Top Hat Killer hater of top hats
A friend of mine emailed this to me and i laughed so hard I nearly Plotzed!!
http://music.mp3lizard.com/expander1
Expander guy seems pretty mad at Kompressor.
meh

if this showed up way back when Kompressor still had novelty value, i
think i'd have been more amused. even still, this is kinda half-assed.
--
np: Frank Zappa - Dancin' Fool

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192
http://fleischbackstein.iuma.com
http://brb.whereshitler.com

"youre just jelous because after 8 years online i still cant type right

bitch"
-Brett
Todd Clayton
2003-10-22 01:07:34 UTC
Post by Top Hat Killer hater of top hats
Expander guy seems pretty mad at Kompressor.
If Kompressor's 15 minutes hadn't been up a long time ago, someone might
care.
--
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |