[Playlist] Manchester Underworld - friday 6th August 2004
Grufti - DJ Richard
2004-08-07 13:15:09 UTC
the underworld - Jillys, Manchester
http://www.jillys-underworld.com/

Underworld CD stall closing down sale
http://shop.jillys-underworld.com/

21.00 - 03.30

----

x = request

puressence - you move
cruxshadows - cassandra
apoptygma berzerk - deep red
vnv nation - voice
seabound - poisonous friend
omd/sash - enola gay
echo and the bunnymen - people are strange x
david bowie - blue jean
erasure - who needs love like that?
the smiths - hand in glove
the cure - a night like this
rosetta stone - darkside
the wake - nazarene
scrams for tina - 11:11
james ray - dustboat
sykotic tendencies - heaven in flames
mesh - little missile
suicide commando - love breeds suicide
orgy - blue monday
him - wicked game
the sisters of mercy - vision thing
london after midnight - spider and the fly x
and one - panzermensch
xpq21 - white and alive
apoptygma berzerk - until the end of the world
SITD - venom
gary numan - question of faith x
soft cell - sex dwarf x
duran duran - is there something i should know?
tears for fears - mad world x
ultraviolence - hardcore motherfucker x
vnv nation - fearless x
icon of coil - access and amplify x
xotox - pump/duse
shorai - higiene mental x
fad gadget - back to nature x
john foxx - burning car x
visage - fade to grey x
japan - quiet life x
the cure - charlotte sometimes x
depeche mode - it's no good x
cruxshadows - no surrender x
rosetta stone - come hell or high water x
the sisters of mercy - marian x
star industry - 90s x
nine inch nails - ringfinger x
cubanate - oxyacetylene x
front 242 - headhunter x
covenant - bullet x
rotersand - electronic world transmission (SITD mix)
interlace - under the sky (compact mix) x
feindflug - glaubenskrieg x
x-ray spex - oh bondage up yours x
the buzzcocks - ever fallen in love x
the clash - ivan meets gi joe x
the stranglers - something better change x
the boomtown rats - i don't like mondays x
echo and the bunnymen - a promise x
gary numan - listen to my voice x
duran duran - wild boys x
joy division - love will tear us apart x
fields of the nephilim x
siouxsie and the banshees - israel x
goldfrapp - strict machine x
apoptygma berzerk - non-stop violence
covenant - dead stars x
neuroticfish - velocity x
SITD - rose coloured skies x
electra - ? x
depeche mode - ?
tenpole tudor - swords of a thousand men
? -?
Todd Clayton
2004-08-07 20:44:34 UTC
? -?
I fucking love this track.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
never owned a cat.
Keef
2004-08-08 13:41:41 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
? -?
I fucking love this track.
It's one of my faves!
------------------------------
www.sharpsinjury.net
to email me remove the "-"
Rachael
2004-08-08 17:41:29 UTC
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 20:44:34 GMT, Todd Clayton <snip>
Post by Todd Clayton
? -?
I fucking love this track.
It's one of my faves!
Well, no, I consider it a tad monotonous.

Rachael
listening to Coil - Sevaggina, Go Back into the Woods
--
"Suavia musae... me delectant, me deiciunt, me consolantur."
And PS, are you in recovery from your lobotomy and can you
share some of those clearly misprescribed meds? -klaatu
Keef
2004-08-08 20:31:08 UTC
On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 19:41:29 +0200, Rachael
Post by Rachael
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 20:44:34 GMT, Todd Clayton <snip>
Post by Todd Clayton
? -?
I fucking love this track.
It's one of my faves!
Well, no, I consider it a tad monotonous.
It's repetetive, but when you have the perfect 4 bars why not repeat
them, it's a masterful example of how repetition can work beautifully
------------------------------
www.sharpsinjury.net
to email me remove the "-"
Rachael
2004-08-11 01:41:28 UTC
Post by Rachael
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 20:44:34 GMT, Todd Clayton <snip>
Post by Todd Clayton
? -?
I fucking love this track.
It's one of my faves!
Well, no, I consider it a tad monotonous.
It's repetetive, but when you have the perfect 4 bars
why not repeat them, it's a masterful example of how
repetition can work beautifully.
There's no doubt about that, and it's called dark ambient
in general; but in this instance it turns out rather tenious
at first, then tedious and in the end it's pure redundancy
for more than an hour.

Doesn't work for me.

Rachael
listening to Coil
--
"Suavia musae... me delectant, me deiciunt, me consolantur."
spinne puppt die larve ueber / und verheuschreckt sink ich