new Chemlab
Sound Mirror
2003-07-22 09:23:16 UTC
just stumbled upon this:
http://www.invisiblerecords.com/aotw/jaredlouche/index.asp

looks like it's gonna be titled "Oxidizer" and is set to be released (i'm
guessing) in November/December of this year.

...then I stumbled upon this:
http://maine.maine.edu/~n-audio/5thCol.html

scroll to the very bottom.. was this the original title of "East Side
Militia"? or was it actually another Chemlab album that was supposed to be
released in 1996?
kinda interesting, if you ask me..
sirkutHED
sirkutHED
j***@hexdump.org
2003-07-22 16:38:52 UTC
Sound Mirror <***@kmfdm.+++++.com> wrote:
: scroll to the very bottom.. was this the original title of "East Side
: Militia"? or was it actually another Chemlab album that was supposed to be

The original title for "East Side Militia" was supposed to be
something along the lines of "Jesus Christ Porno Star" - which then
Marilyn Manson came out with an album with an almost identical name (and
perhaps the one I quoted was MM's name) so they switched the title.
Sound Mirror
2003-07-22 18:20:32 UTC
Post by j***@hexdump.org
: scroll to the very bottom.. was this the original title of "East Side
: Militia"? or was it actually another Chemlab album that was supposed to be
The original title for "East Side Militia" was supposed to be
something along the lines of "Jesus Christ Porno Star" - which then
Marilyn Manson came out with an album with an almost identical name (and
perhaps the one I quoted was MM's name) so they switched the title.
Ohhh yes, I remember now. So with that in mind, I guess Oxidizer was the
name of a Chemlab album that never got finished, or released, in 1996..
hmmm...
t.o.t.s.
2003-07-23 13:26:44 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by j***@hexdump.org
: scroll to the very bottom.. was this the original title of "East Side
: Militia"? or was it actually another Chemlab album that was supposed
Post by Sound Mirror
be
Post by j***@hexdump.org
The original title for "East Side Militia" was supposed to be
something along the lines of "Jesus Christ Porno Star" - which then
Marilyn Manson came out with an album with an almost identical name (and
perhaps the one I quoted was MM's name) so they switched the title.
Ohhh yes, I remember now. So with that in mind, I guess Oxidizer was the
name of a Chemlab album that never got finished, or released, in 1996..
hmmm...
A few months ago Invisible put out a request for bands interested in
producing tracks for the next chemlab album. I dont think any original
members will be on it aside from Jared (vox).
Sound Mirror
2003-07-23 19:22:55 UTC
Post by t.o.t.s.
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by j***@hexdump.org
: scroll to the very bottom.. was this the original title of "East Side
: Militia"? or was it actually another Chemlab album that was supposed
Post by Sound Mirror
be
Post by j***@hexdump.org
The original title for "East Side Militia" was supposed to be
something along the lines of "Jesus Christ Porno Star" - which then
Marilyn Manson came out with an album with an almost identical name (and
perhaps the one I quoted was MM's name) so they switched the title.
Ohhh yes, I remember now. So with that in mind, I guess Oxidizer was the
name of a Chemlab album that never got finished, or released, in 1996..
hmmm...
A few months ago Invisible put out a request for bands interested in
producing tracks for the next chemlab album. I dont think any original
members will be on it aside from Jared (vox).
hmm.. i had a feeling Dylan wouldn't be on it.. but I figured maybe some of
the other contributors might be on it. that's kinda lame that they put out a
request like that.. hmmm...